[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moonlight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6576.jpg (112KB, 685x776px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6576.jpg
112KB, 685x776px
How could a boy be gay if he hasn't gone through puberty /tv/?
>>
>>80121307
I liked girls before puberty
>>
>>80121307
Boys like girls. If you don't know this you are probably gay, OP.
>>
>>80121307
I remember starting to like girls before puberty
>>
>How could a boy be gay if he hasn't gone through puberty
He was exposed to hollywood sodomite propaganda
>>
>>80121307
Fuck I couldn't handle my boy asking me a question like that.
>>
>>80121307

Go to bed, Little.
>>
I had my first girlfriend before puberty, OP.
>>
>>80121386
>I remember starting to like girls before puberty
you are gay bro, >>/fit
>>
>>80121307

is it common in america for older black men to pseudo adopt random children they find in abandoned apartments?
>>
>>80121386
>>80121352
And now you like traps
I knew you guys was faggots man
You ain't gonna jacuzzi nobody today
>>
>>80122666
they are really community driven especially in the poor as fuck areas, you can say a lot about black people but they are usually pretty loyal too eachother, you know outside all the black on black violence shit

white people pretty much want nothing to do with eachother in their neighborhoods
>>
>>80121740
Get ready
Seems to be the way of the world
>>
>>80122666
Wouldn't you like to know Satan
>>
>>80121307
I knew I was gay far before puberty. Didn't hook up until I was about 24 though :(
>>
i asked a 6 year old if i could see her vaginer and she said yes!!
i was 6 to
>>
>>80122666
It's pretty common, it's the same reason they call each other cousin, nephew, auntie and uncle all the time
>>
niggerfaggot
>>
What was his fucking problem?
>>
>>80121307

no one cares. This movie will become literally who tier in a few months just like every other best picture winner in the past few years.
>>
>>80122793
I think that was about the same for me
5 maybe
Walking down the Rd from kindergarten twas a simpler time
>>
Because you are born gay but any scientific attempt to prove that is unethical and illegal.
>>
>>80123023
I have no qualms with scientists trying to decode the gay. I dunno why people would.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.