[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feel like they overdid the cussing and the R-rating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 43

File: 519-film-page-thumbnail.jpg (97KB, 314x466px) Image search: [Google]
519-film-page-thumbnail.jpg
97KB, 314x466px
Anyone else feel like they overdid the cussing and the R-rating edginess? Like the boob scene? Honestly, that most of that shit away, and you'll still get a good movie. No need to bash audiences over the head with it.
>>
>>80112689
>Honestly, that
Take*
>>
>>80112689
what you said is true for the first 20 minutes or so, but then it tapers off. it's like the film wanted to get it out of it's system - like a kid who finally is allowed to curse for the first time.
>>
>>80112689
It doesn't make sense. But it made Chad a little happier with it. And increased the odds that Chad would recommend it.
>>
>>80112689
Those were 10/10 boobs, m8. It would have been a crime not to show them.
>>
Nah, it was clearly inspired by film noir / the neo-noir of the 90s. It wouldn't feel right without all the over the topness. In fact, I think they could have done more swearing and nudity. The only thing I felt came close to crossing the edgy horizon was the black family getting massacred. Personally, if I were the director, I would have killed some of the children at the end.
>>
Wolverine shows his boobs?
>>
The boob scene was dumb but all the other stuff was a-ok to me. I'm not a redditor either.
>>
>>80113669
>The book scene
I'm trying to remember what scene you're talking about
>>
>>80113709
The boob scene. Cant fucking type on this phone. Basically I said the family's deaths made scene and the tits did not
>>
>>80112689

I loved it honestly, especially the violence. It was really refreshing to see what it more looks like when a person gets clawed to death. Also hearing Hugh Jackman (Wolverine) say "fuck" so many times was so satisfying.
>>
>>80112689
Honestly didn't even realize f bombs were dropped then again the last X-Men movie I watched was in 2006.
>>
I don't remember a boob scene did the little girl show her little tits
>>
No, and what's with the insufferable variety of internet pseud who thinks they're mature for complaining about mature themes?
>>
>>80113879
>>>/r/movies

>>80113952
>>>/b/
>>
>>80113952
I wish but it was when Logan was chauffeuring some party girls.
>>
>>80113977
Because they went overboard with the R rated elements. The movie became too self aware after the 900th fuck, which occurred 5 minutes in
>>
File: 1369629923406.png (201KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1369629923406.png
201KB, 200x200px
No way. If anything, it should have been X-rated
>>
Short review post

I really enjoyed how this movie managed to be realistic while still being a superhero movie and would like to see more movies like this. Reminded me of the first Iron Man, which is my favorite MCU movie. Logan actually seems inspired, rather than other capeshit which just feels rushed. Logan felt very inspired by film noir in some regards, or maybe more like the neo-noir of the 90s (Tarantino's Pulp Fiction for example). I'm not speaking only in the gritty realism or the extreme violence mixed in, but also the camera shots and other cinematographic elements, something definitely missing from most capeshit. Captain America is the only MCU movie that felt "inspired" as well, like they were trying to replicate a type of genre though I wasn't a fan of Captain America's execution.

It felt weird how there weren't many mutants or powers. Except for the end with all those mutant children. I understand that the movie was trying to evoke more realism and the powers that were mostly featured are on the more """realistic""" side (retractable claws, super smelling / super sensing, really out of the four main mutants featured, Professor X was the only one with a really fantastical power. I consider things like Pyro's firebending and Kitty's phasing through walls to be on the fantastical side for example).

X-Men has always been a very politically-driven comic so I was okay with some of the rather blatant political themes featured in the movie. It wouldn't feel right for an Avengers movie to be about helping some Mexicans cross into Canada in comparison.

One thing I like about the X-Men movies is that they tend to use lesser known characters and X-23 is definitely lesser known, having not originated from the comics, though I guess her MvC appearance did skyrocket her fame.
>>
>>80114347
>One thing I like about the X-Men movies is that they tend to use lesser known characters and X-23 is definitely lesser known

You don't know fucking shit.
>>
post yfw people laughed at logan smashing the car
>>
>>80114435

I laughed too. They framed it in a comedic manner.
>>
>>80114387
I'm not talking about comic book fans, I'm talking about the general population. Most people know Wolverine, Professor X, Magneto, and Cyclops. Hell, they probably know Storm.

I went with a large group to see Logan and not a single friend of mine realized X-23 was an actual established character.

>>80114435
I laughed when the cross became an X, I thought it was cheesy but definitely a great final frame to end an almost 20 year franchise with.
>>
>>80114347
>it felt weird there weren't many mutants or powers

Well the people with those powers are all dead so yeah. The theme of Logan being in a world that's already moved past him wouldn't work if there were still plenty of mutants alive.
>>
>>80112689
I think the violence was at a perfect level. With characters like Wolverine and X-23 the fights should be messy and wince inducing. That car jacker he just stabbed in the guts a dozen times got me.
>>
File: Sad grandpa.jpg (200KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Sad grandpa.jpg
200KB, 640x640px
>you saw the first x-men movie in in theatres with your dad
>dad died
>you saw the conclusion of a 15+ years old franchise
>all those memories
Time goes way too fast
>>
File: berserk mad angry reaction.jpg (56KB, 417x384px) Image search: [Google]
berserk mad angry reaction.jpg
56KB, 417x384px
>>80114435
Mfw my mum laughed at that scene
>>
It was just proof that R-ratings don't inherently enhance the emotion or immediacy of a story, as if Tarantino hasn't already driven the point into the ground.

I was pretty impressed by X-24 being impaled on the combine though.
>>
>>80114086
UNDERRATED
>>
File: 1486001897005.jpg (68KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486001897005.jpg
68KB, 960x960px
>>80112689
The child actress and the cheesy end fight ruined it all. Also the movie tried to play on the "dark and gritty" hero without actually making me feel anything for any of the characters. The moment where the little girl got shot with a harpoon gun was supposed to make me feel like this was dark and edgier than the avengers but goddamn if it didn't just end up being another superhero movie.
>>
>>80112689
Felt like a two hour episode of The Walking Dead and wasn't nearly as violent as people claim. They do more grotesque shit on TWD on a weekly basis than Logan and shoot it better.

I really loved X-Men: Apocalypse and maybe it's just me but a comic book movie should indulge the crazy aspects of its source, not shy away from it by trying to make it more "realistic".

I like my comic book movies with operatic flair unless it's something like American Splendor or Ghost World.
>>
>>80114435
I laughed. They made it unintentionally comical.
>>
>>80114567
Oh don't get me wrong, I completely agree with how devoid the movie was of powers and superheroes, I just went into the movie knowing nothing about the plot and was surprised.

I haven't seen many of the recent X-Men movies so I don't know if the extinction of mutants is even an event the movies cover at any point.
>>
File: oh3.jpg (10KB, 339x254px) Image search: [Google]
oh3.jpg
10KB, 339x254px
>>80114701
>>80114719
>>
>>80112689
>like they overdid the cussing
No way.
It felt natural. Not too little enough to make their cursing sound out of place when they do it and not overdone to the point where it's obvious that they are trying to fill in for the R rating.
>>
>>80114719
>I really loved X-Men: Apocalypse

lmao
>>
>>80114701
I felt that the deaths of Charles and Logan were cheapened or at least didn't leave an impact. The acting was good, but fuck something just didn't click right
>>
>>80114435
copy paste

>People laughed because it was shot that way. Intentional or unintentional, doing a wide shot in which a tiny man angrily bangs on a tiny car while all around there is peace and nice colors makes him contrast and look like a child having a tantrum. That and the fact that the car wasn't taking much damage which made him less intimidating and more pathetic, like if someone throws some paper angrily but then it just flies back in their face.

>They should've shot close where we can see the anguish and rage that's filling Logan in the moment and have him break glass and bloody his fists. You're not gonna laugh if he's up close to your POV raging out (unless the performance is trash).

Also remembered that it wasn't just the wide shot, but that it's a longer shot, just Laura watching Logan and the car. Having no cuts also isolates him and makes it impersonal.

I didn't laugh, but I did think the filmmakers dropped the ball on that. Normies are practically conditioned to laugh at things like this with those "cues".
>>
Part I hated most: The little girl reciting a speech from memory that she heard once several days ago.

Part I liked the most: When she turned the cross to an X

They shoulda left it at that without the retarded eulogy. In fact she shouldn't have talked at all in the movie, or shouldn't have talked english at least. Especially not fluent english.
>>
>>80112689
I saw the cussing and gore as a way of showing just how old and cynical Wolverine had become. All of his friends are dead minus the old senile one, his healing powers aren't working as well anymore, he has to earn money driving a fucking limo, and his ultimate plan is to buy a boat, take it and his old friend out to the middle of the ocean, and fucking off himself. The f-bombs are pretty much the lightest part of the situation.
>>
>>80113580
One kid killed himself, and one of the kids in the hospital scene is being euthanized.
>>
>>80114819
Completely agree with you.

I think it would have been better to keep one of them alive. Knowing that both of the actors said this will be their last X-Men related movie and also knowing this was going to be a "gritty realistic" movie, I figured both of their deaths was gonna happen. That's why there would have been more impact if one or even both were alive. To compare, Joel surviving Last of Us is pretty surprising since from a meta point-of-view, he had no chance (old geezer, has a daughter figure to succeed him, the genre the game takes place in).
>>
Anyone else thought Logan was going to kill Xavier by stabbing him in the back of the head after killing all the other dudes in the hotel room? Like Jean all over again.
>>
File: Calibanwithagun-0.png (346KB, 921x545px) Image search: [Google]
Calibanwithagun-0.png
346KB, 921x545px
Wasn't Caliban just in Apocalypse? They're obsessed with using the same mutants in shit and having them be completely different characters with each appearance
>>
File: 1487716891799.png (416KB, 667x492px) Image search: [Google]
1487716891799.png
416KB, 667x492px
Any advice for dealing with the depressing realization Hugh Jackman will never pick up the claws again?
>>
>>80115145
There's no way to deal with it

>mfw there will never be a Deadpool 3 with Wolverine and X-23 crossing over.

It would have been fucking glorious.
>>
>>80115145
get a life fag
>>
>>80115041
Or even Han Solo in TFA, despite the obvious buildup prior to his death.

The two deaths in Logan felt rushed too. I think that added to cheapness.
>>
what was even the point of caliban?
>>
File: 1473404963910.png (111KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1473404963910.png
111KB, 482x427px
This was the first time a movie made tears fall down my face
>>
>>80114775
It was set in the 80's and felt like a big budget 80's movie with a straight up villain and no bullshit. Worked for me.
>>
>>80115408
Track Logan & co
>>
>>80115124
>Like Jean all over again.

Logan has been the only X-Men movie I've seen in years. Explain to me what happens to Jean.
>>
File: images.png (10KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
10KB, 216x233px
>x23 calls logan daddy
>So this is how it feels like
I.....I didn't ask for this
>>
>>80115470
Jean loses control of her powers and the Phoenix takes over, its killing everyone and Logan is the only one able to walk up to her and stab her to end it all
>>
File: 1481206769117.png (218KB, 300x366px) Image search: [Google]
1481206769117.png
218KB, 300x366px
>>80115470
Watch X-Man 3 for a patrician experience
>>
>>80115408
He was the only person left who would help Logan and Charles. Everyone else was either dead, or scared off by the fact the the Professor couldn't control his powers anymore.
>>
>>80115473
>>80115430
Fucking pussies.
Watch a REAL sad movie like The Hunt.
>>
>>80115527
No
>>
>>80115527
I've seen that movie, didn't move me nearly as much as Logan
>>
>>80115557
What the fuck...?
>>
>>80114086
CARLOOOOOOOSSSS
>>
>>80112689

Yeah I also felt it was unnecessarily brutal. I mean yeah Wolverine always slices up his enemies with his claws but do you really have to make him ram his claws from the chin through the head of a guy who can't move, when just slicing him would've been sufficient? Makes Logan look like he's a sadist who enjoys killing people.
>>
>>80115591
What about the movie was sad besides his son having to stick up for his pedo dad

Oh right /tv/ probably related to him
>>
File: 1401307171795.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1401307171795.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>>80115430
>he's never watched Eternal Sunshine
>he's never watched Seven Pounds
>he's never watched requiem
>he's never watched marley & me
>he's never watched forrest gump
>he's never watched the green mile
>he's never watched A.I.
>he's never watched Click
>he's never watched Mystic River
>he's never watched Last Samurai
>he's never watched Hotel Rwanda

neck yourself pleb
>>
>>80115647
underrated
but seriously, see this
>>80115666
>>
>>80115666
>>he's never watched Eternal Sunshine
Shit
>>he's never watched Seven Pounds
Shit
>>he's never watched requiem
Shit
>>he's never watched marley & me
Shit
>>he's never watched forrest gump
Shit
>>he's never watched the green mile
Shit
>>he's never watched A.I.
Shit
>>he's never watched Click
Fuck, you got me. This one gave me the feels like no other movie has before.
>>
>>80115666
>click was full of feels
I still don't understand how and why this happened
>>
>>80115619
>Makes Logan look like a sadist
That was the point, anon. Logan, at the end of the day, will always be a raging animal looking for some outlet for his anger. The fact that these guys are attacking the only person he's ever been able to see as a father figure just brought out that brutality he had tried to pack up for so long.
>>
>>80115666
I've seen all of those movies and I never cried once. Click was close, but I still didn't shed a tear.

but the first time I saw Toy Story 3, I couldn't stop crying for 30 minutes after the ending.
>>
>"Go get 'er."

There's something about Donald Pierce as a villain I really like in this movie even though admittedly he's really nothing special. Even the weaker characters in this movie are pretty great.

Maybe it's the accent
>>
>>80115782

Yeah but it doesn't really work with the "old man who hates hurting people" narrative
>>
>>80115838
The guy is not cartoonishly evil or assholish. Like the guy actually respects what Logan was and has no problem with leaving Logan, Xavier and Caliban alone until they get in his way with his job.
>>
>>80112689
>cussing
I didn't feel this went overboard at all. Deadpool is a movie where the cussing goes overboard, but its purely for edgy comedic effect. I felt like the amount of cussing.. and more importantly, the tone and context of it, perfectly fit how an older, depressed person, who is basically fed up with life and quite literally doesn't give a fuck, would just mouth off. I honestly felt that it was just right.

>boobs
I didn't feel like this was gratuitous either. Just an additional scene to show how Logan, once a mighty super hero, is putting up with being embarrassed and mocked and humiliated just to scrape by in his gradual decline into irrelevance.
>>
>>80114819
THIS so much keep in mind charles didn't even get to say his last words to the real logan ;_;
>>
>Yfw Logan tells Laura that she should stop looking at him so hopefully because only shit will happen to anyone he care about
>yrw "Well then I don't need to worry, right"
>>
Honestly I thought the cussing and violence was tastefully done, compared to Deadpool. The tit flashing scene was unnecessary though.
>>
>>80115886
He doesn't exactly like hurting people but it's his nature. See how long it took him to kill the shit out of those people in the opening scene

Like, he faces his dark twin in this. Not super subtle.
>>
>>80115795
how can you watch A.I. and not cry? that movie was tragic and awful and had no happy endings for anyone involved. you must be a sociopath anon
>he didn't cry at the "i love you too dad" scene in click
what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>80115969
>>
>>80115041

Wow thanks for the spoilers asshole
>>
File: images (2).jpg (9KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
9KB, 191x264px
>>80114086
god damnit
>>
>>80115795

I cried like a baby watching Finding Dory. Funny that I watched it one day before Logan. Made Logan look like weak shit in comparison.
>>
>>80112689
>Like the boob scene?
what happened?
>>
>>80115183
Its still possible they could do a movie thats previous on the timeline years before Logan... Who knows
>>
>>80115993
Click is a fucking meme movie, how the hell does it make anyone sad?
>>
>>80114086
Kek some of you lads are pretty fuckin clever
>>
>>80116069
It's just in the montage where Logan is doing his limo work. Some woman flashes her tits at him.
>>
File: smug maid shrug.jpg (142KB, 735x700px) Image search: [Google]
smug maid shrug.jpg
142KB, 735x700px
>>80115993
because I could never take that child actor seriously.

the last third of A.I. was pretty bad too.
>>
>>80112689
I thought the same thing, but mostly only in the first 20 minutes or so like another anon said. It wasn't that bad but they just had Logan saying "fuck" any time he went to talk. It felt unnatural a few times. Like throw in a few "shits" or "damns" would ya?

And the nudity was pointless but whatever. They used the R rating well overall, especially with the violence and that's what counts IMO
>>
Actual pleb here: any other movies with a similar character as Logan in this movie? An old, past-his-prime, tired and bitter man.
>>
>>80116182
Gran Torino comes to mind.
>>
>>80116182
Gran Torino
>>
File: 1422006247009.jpg (8KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
1422006247009.jpg
8KB, 249x202px
>>80116122
>anime poster
>so disconnected from reality so he no longer feels the feels normies do

I'm sorry this happened to you anon. I'm sorry you turned out this way.
>>
File: tumblr_mm08aqhU9w1qm0mjfo1_540.jpg (93KB, 540x435px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mm08aqhU9w1qm0mjfo1_540.jpg
93KB, 540x435px
>>80115473
same here my dude
>>
>>80114651
>Jackman still hasn't been in the blue and yellow a single time
>>
>no sabretooth
>>
>>80116220
>>80116228
hivemind

>>80116182
This movie greatly reminded me of Road Warrior / Thunderdome. Seven Samurai as well and all of its derivatives.
>>
>>80115959
so is it basically just confirmed that the first seizure Charles has kills the rest of the X-Men?
>>
File: IMG_5320.jpg (39KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5320.jpg
39KB, 620x470px
*takes off glasses*
*spits on the ground*
hmm...gimme the girl...
*sucks on teeth*
aint no point in resistin, baby..
>>
>>80114387
we're talking about the general movie going public. I would be surprised if 1% of the people who went and saw the movie know who x-23 is
>>
>>80112689

>visit pol
>can't enjoy movie with so many obvious jewish tropes

pls let me back to the blue pill
>>
>>80116182

Taken?
>>
>>80116312
Will bounty hunter posting replace anime battle posting?

Is this the birth of an epic new meme?
>>
>>80116312
He was so goddamn useless but I liked his accent so he gets a pass.
>>
>>80116312
dude is handsome and charismatic as fuck
>>
>>80116327

For example?
>>
>>80116182
either jackman or the director cited the wrestler and unbroken as references
>>
>>80116312
Worst lead henchman ever. He had a winter soldier arm and still didn't do anything cool.
>>
>>80116304
it's heavily implied some of them at least lived through the first metal wave attack,the radio that Logan listened to said something like "several of the X-man" instead of "ALL"
>>
>>80116312
i liked that bit when he fixes his hand and he's flexing his fingers and they go the other way
>>
>>80116350
I thought the point of his character was that he was some rando asshat that gets to walk around acting like he's the shit now that mutants are gone but doesn't actually bring a whole lot to the table
>>
>>80116304
I don't think so didn't they say only 60 died and 300 injured?
>>
File: IMG_5321.jpg (180KB, 1280x1897px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5321.jpg
180KB, 1280x1897px
This poster is awesome
>>
>>80116312
what was even his gimmick?
>>
>>80116402
those rose tinted lenses are kino
>>
Does Logan never get those things put into his hands that don't make him slash open his own skin every time he wants to use his claws in this universe?
>>
>>80116413
Metal arm I guess but even at this time period it was common
>>
>>80116312
*leans back*
>>
>>80113990
jesus is this what this board cares about now?
>>
>>80116312
he would have been a good cast for sabertooth 2bh
>>
>>80116312
well ho-lee shit, if it ain't the Wolve-er-een
>>
>>80116312
Is this the birth of hench-posting?
>>
>>80114435
>>80114962
>not seeing it with die hard xmen fans in your local marvelkinoplex
>>
>>80116529
>leans back
WELL WELL WELL WHAT DOOOOO WE HAVE HERE?
>>
Here's hoping they offer him enough to come back. Hugh cannot be replaced as Wolverine.
>>
>>80112689
My problem with the film is, Wolverine throughout the past, has faced larger than life characters that are much more powerful than him. Then he goes out like a bitch, skewered on a log. Also the "edginess" made the film quite unenjoyable, the violence was great, but the language really retracted from the type of character wolverine was in the films. Now I'm not a prude and the times wolverine genuinely said fuck, made an impact, but at certain times it felt like Logan just learned a new curse word an decided all the ways he could wiggle it into a sentence. It was hard to take this film seriously, especially with the X Men past, the more I look at this film, the more plot holes I find.
>>
File: IMG_5325.jpg (179KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5325.jpg
179KB, 660x495px
>>80116580
>>
File: wp_ss_20150821_0010.png (361KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20150821_0010.png
361KB, 800x480px
>>80114435
>>
>>80116312
christ this guy was the coolest fucker in the trailers and even in the movie he was cool as shit but he never did anything. i guess im not that upset about it because more screentime for logan and co but... im just a tiny bit disappointed he and the reavers didnt have their moments.
>>
>>80116312
He really was doing his best Negan the entire movie.
>>
>>80116402
>No Caliban

worst
>>
Didnt feel over the top at all. If you were in constant pain taking care of an old man who could kill you during an Alzheimer seizure and half drunk you would probably swear a lot, too.

I mean, he swears when he is distressed, most people do. Hes frustrated.

I think it might SEEM over the top because we arent used to it in these super hero movies. Any of them, really. We are so used to them being like "oooh we gotta use team work and love to win!" that we notice more when Logan is like "well, fuck" and gores somebody on his claw.
>>
>>80116580
>has faced larger than life characters that are much more powerful than him

he was dying all the time bro, you didn't get it
>>
>>80114719

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>80115619

To be fair, slicing for a clean cut probably would've taken a lot more effort under the circumstances. A jab with the claws is way easier and kills instantly so it's not that bad.

But I thought it was awesome, fuck yeah Wolverine kill the shit out of those shits
>>
>we will never get a live action omega red
Fuck everything
>>
These stupid women in the third row kept laughing EVERY TIME someone used "fuck," even in a serious context.

People are so immature these days. Or maybe women just shouldn't be allowed into movie theaters.
>>
>>80113990
That was for like 2-3 seconds and besides they were drunk sorority girl types so it made sense.
>>
>>80116525
Not him but >now
>>
>>80116312
Fucking loved this pointless bastard
>>
>>80116669
I liked it too, and I know it's shit.
>>
>>80116304
Which makes zero sense, as Jean Grey is alive, she wouldn't let that shit kill anybody, and if the adamantium is poisoning him, why didn't he just go back to Japan and get it taken out. Mangold clearly showed that the events of the wolverine happened, so why didn't he try fixing himself again.
>>
>>80116312
What other projects did this guy do?
>>
>>80116739
because things aren't always that simple

figures some autismo from /tv/ would try and find something in Logan to complain about.

This is the actual best superhero movie since Spider-Man 2
>>
>>80116739
speaking of the wolverine it's a shame we never saw "princess" again she was a nice fit for logan or her spunky sidekick ever again
>>
>>80114819
It's hard to feel emotion from 2 deaths when there are hundreds of deaths casually thrown in before and after.
>>
>>80116739
Pretty sure this is in the X-men 3 timeline and they made the cure for mutation from that kid, and that's why there are no more mutants.
But I thought they were trying to retcon 3 so idk.
>>
I laughed at the autistic screaching of the 3 wolverines.
>>
>>80116312
*twirls fingers*
What the fuck did you just fuckin say about me, Wolvy? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Reaver academy, and I've been involved on numerous secret projects in Transigen, baby, and I have over three-hundred confirmed-

hey, no! No! No-!
>>
>>80116077
Jackman is done. You can't retcon or prequelize reality.
>>
>>80116765
He's one of the main characters in Narcos.
>>
>We have w-water..
>>
File: Wolverine_7_C2E21.jpg (220KB, 675x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Wolverine_7_C2E21.jpg
220KB, 675x1024px
>>80116442
>Does Logan never get those things put into his hands that don't make him slash open his own skin every time he wants to use his claws in this universe?

They got rid of those in the comics probably around the time of the first movie back in 2000
>>
>>80117009
Agua...
>>
>>80116811
They say they genetically modified the world's food supply which caused gene therapy wiping out the passing of the x-factor.
>>
>>80114347
this is a lot of words to say absolutely nothing
>>
>>80115619
slicing him wouldve hurt way more. the way he took them out was instant and painless.
>>
>Laura will also eventually die of adamantium poisoning

Wow thanks movie
>>
>>80117232
Laura only has adamantium in her claws

What happened to Logan won't happen to her
>>
>>80117278
So her hands and her feet are at risk though?

>The first quadruple amputee superhero
>>
>>80117232
yeah but maybe she can at least not use her life being a drunken unfortunate shit
>>
>>80116697
Why did you have to remind me? Fuck.
>>
I was going to see it with some underage friends but had to go solo like that dumb r9k meme since Logan got my country's equivalent tl NC-17.

I think that if it weren't for the boob flash it could have easily gotten our equivalent to R but whatever you gotta be 18 to post here anyways why should we really care?
>>
>>80117294
>The first quadruple amputee superhero
Robocop.
>>
>>80117232
I assume part of it was logan taxing his healing factor by using it. If she stats out if fights she could at least live longer. And there should be ways to remove adamantium. And with the amount of geniuses in marvel they should also have an antidote.

Some of that probably doesn't apply to this movie's universe though.
>>
>>80117294

Maybe, but it would take longer for her healing to get so weak that such a small amount would cause her serious harm

And ultimately she could rip the things out if worse came to worse.
>>
>>80116798
This is only true if you have autismo. We've spent like 17 movies and 20 years with these characters.
>>
Xavier's senility at the beginning was scarily close to that of my own grandfather. His moments of insightful clarity as well. Its kind of subjective, but his death hit me like a wall of bricks.
>>
>>80112689
i loved the boob scene because despite having great tits in it, it still seemed obnoxious and miserable.

those montages did a great job of making being a limo driver look like an awful experience
>>
>>80114962
They also didn't play any music, huge "comedy" sort of effect.
If they played some sad ass music during that part without changing it at all no one would laugh.
>>
>>80117278
Bullshit. They showed adamantium being put onto her shin and forearm bones in that video on the Mexican lady's phone. That clearly implies its on her entire skeleton.
>>
>>80117009
I didn't get that at all. Can someone explain?
>>
>>80116580
don't you get that he died practically where he was found, in a forest near canada. he is killed by his animal self.
total pottery
>>
>>80112689
You would expect some dirty stuff happening in a limo, they totally sold the Jackman limo driver angle with one pair of mammaries.
>>
>there are people born after the first xmen movie that are old enough to see Logan now
>>
File: 1424092151894.jpg (85KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1424092151894.jpg
85KB, 454x453px
>>80114719
Stopped reading after that.
Kys
>>
>>80117405
He literally smiled, what the fuck is so miserable about seeing some tits
>>
>>80117328
underage pls go
>>
>>80117555
This.

If anything the boob scene at least showed that Wolverine still had some happiness in him.
>>
>>80113517
wouldve been saggy without the bra my man
>>
Was x-23 really his daughter, or not? She just was given his stolen powers right? Otherwise she'd be half-japanese and not mexican right?
>>
>>80117577
>>80117555
He shook his head and chortled. She was an annoying drunk girl. Nothing more.
>>
>>80117614
she's a partial clone
>>
>>80117614
She was his own genetic material planted in a trafficked mexican womb. Basically a clone.
>>
>>80117614
Why would having a Canadian father and Mexican mother make you half-Japanese?
>>
>>80117614
X-23 is his "daughter" much like how Solid Snake is Big Boss's "son"
>>
>>80117614
She was made with his DNA, ya retard. Holy shit.
>>
>>80117614
In the movie, she's his daughter

In the comics she was a clone
>>
>>80117657
I know wolverine has a son in the comics and also that he fell in love while in japan. I was just saying if she was his daughter from sex he didn't just do it with some random mexican woman for the sake of a political message about mexicans crossing borders?
>>
>>80117718
>I was just saying if she was his daughter from sex he didn't just do it with some random mexican woman for the sake of a political message about mexicans crossing borders?
Hey, the boy can't help it.
>>
>>80117614
She is a clone but they had to double up on her x chromosome because the dna sample was damaged.
>>
>>80117516
Thats were the claws retract into dip shit
>>
>>80117478

Yeah, that too. You just have the distant sounds of him raging on a quiet peaceful day. Seems more and more intentional. I wonder if the test audiences had laughers...
>>
File: xmen movie ranking.jpg (419KB, 1296x2160px) Image search: [Google]
xmen movie ranking.jpg
419KB, 1296x2160px
>>
>>80118174
The Wolverine and Apoc should both be moved up one
>>
>>80116442
>>80117059
So why is Wolverine's healing slowing down? Is that explained at all?
>>
>>80118212
He's old. His healing ability isn't infinite and he isn't immortal, it just took him longer than a normal human to wear down.
>>
>>80118212
a combination of the agent, used in the water supply, to stop the mutant gene and adamantium poisoning
>>
>>80118174
>>80118203

This and move Apocalypse up one. It was more schlock than shit. Magneto literally implodes Auschwitz with tears in his eyes, in front of a blue guy and a chick who makes laser swords and laser whips.
>>
>>80116312
anyone know where to cop these glasses?
>>
>>80116312
>Logan stomped on his neck when he first showed up
>is absolutely fine later

??????
>>
>>80117402
>I always know you, but sometimes I don't recognize you.
;___;
>>
>>80118174
What the fuck is the timeline of this franchise?

1845: X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Past Scenes)
1962: X-Men: First Class
1973: X-Men: Days of Future Past (Past Scenes)
1982?: X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Future Scenes)
1983: X-Men Apocalypse
2000: X-Men
2003: X2
2006: X-Men: The Last Stand
2013: The Wolverine
2016: Deadpool
2020?: X-Men: Days of Future Past (Future Scenes)
2029: Logan
>>
>>80118637
Anon, all of those movies don't take place in the same timeline so trying to fit them on one is dumb.
>>
was apocalypse really that bad?

i guess it must've been, there were probably 6 different trailers shilling it up to release
>>
File: ken.jpg (103KB, 474x522px) Image search: [Google]
ken.jpg
103KB, 474x522px
>>80114651
Your post made me realize that half the people I went with to see the original Xmen movie with are dead.
>>
>>80118809
I liked it, but felt that it was worse than First Class and Days of Future's past.
>>
>>80118850
Dude that's not cool.
>>
>>80118850
why are all your friends dead lol
>>
>>80114435
I get what they were going for but they should have kept the camera with him or done the one-take closer up
>>
File: bruno.png (318KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bruno.png
318KB, 600x600px
>>80114435
i think i went to pee during that scene
>>
>>80116182
the wrestler
>just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
>>80118302
Did I miss this at some point in the movie? I don't remember the water supply thing.
I remember the black dad talking about some weird drinks but I don't remember a mutant suppressing water thing.
>>
>>80118944
Because we're career military.
>>
>>80119069
the doctor mentioned it.
>>
>>80114971
That's such a horrible opinion. She didn't have the words for what happened so she used words she heard but didn't totally understand. It was a good moment and getting hung up on how she remembered those words is a severe sign of autistism
>>
>>80118809
The film had no stakes. Apocalypse kills millions and none of the deaths are felt. The film had no arc, either. It felt muted throughout. It was nice and colorful like the comic, but it had no political commentary, which has always been the strength of the X Men stories. The characters developed very abruptly as well, where it felt shallow. A waste of three pedigree actors in Fassbender, Isaac, and McAvoy.
>>
>>80119123
When?
>>
>>80119186
IIRC

it was mentioned during the video that the Nurse took and referenced during the doctor's final speech to Logan.
>>
File: 1480549920130.jpg (13KB, 414x415px) Image search: [Google]
1480549920130.jpg
13KB, 414x415px
>>80119109
Stop
>>
>>80119271
We were all in high school when the first X Men movie came out. Since we were all poor as shit kids from Brooklyn, we all planned to go into the military.
Well, you know what happened a year after Xmen came out, so when we enlisted we were boots on the ground in the Middle East. i did my tour, got out, went to college, and became an engineer, but my friends were never the ambitious types and just did tour after tour until they were killed or made rank and got stuck behind lines.
>>
>>80116182
Both this movie and the comic Old Man Logan are heavily influenced by Unforgiven
>>
>>80119380
>ex-military

Nice! I was thinking of joining either the army or marines myself barring they both fail on account of my age (27)
>>
>>80116312
I didn't like how he died
>>
>>80119380
>You'll never see them again
>Everything is behind you
>Memories are just farts in the wind
Why is it so hard to let go
>>
>>80112689
the boob scene was actually a really great moment. It wasn't anything extreme but it showed Logan's general numbness to any sort of connection to humanity in a kinda poignant way
>>
>>80118174
move DOFP down one
move the wolverine up one
move deadpool down two
>>
>>80113879

But he already said fuck in first class when Xavier and Magneto tried to recruit him
>>
>>80115619

I took it as just the most effective way of killing someone. Like how John Wick shoots people in the head
>>
>>80116312

The only person to finally refer to mutants as muties in the entire x-men franchise
>>
>modified food wipes out a highly virulent, resistant and constantly, radically changing mutation AND prevents it from being passed on

>we are expected to believe this has been 100% thorough across the entire world and pushed through by US authorities and corporations

lol
>>
>>80119130
Remembering those words is a severe sign of autism.

The fact that she speaks/speaks english serves one fucking purpose the entire movie. That "guess I'll be okay then" line.

There is no point to it at all besides that. The film would be 40x better if she didn't speak at all and the eulogy was WAY too tryhard
>>
>>80120103
>They had her speak in the movie so she could say a line

Did that strike you as a meaningful observation? I'm just curious if you felt somehow perceptive for pointing that out.

The character speaking was just fine and honestly made no difference than if she stayed silent so I don't know why you're so hung up on that.
Her making the speech was a pretty clear throwback to The Cowboys, which has a really similar ending and worked well in the Western motif they were doing.
>>
>>80117518
I second this. Was it about the boat they were gonna buy?
>>
>>80114435

That was pretty funny, his frustration and rage was both funny and sad. It was a very human moment for him.
>>
>>80120877
>honestly made no difference than if she stayed silent
Listen fuckface, that's exactly what I'm saying. It makes no fucking difference to the movie whether she talked and it therefore uneeded. If you're going to have her talk, USE IT. Use it to build her character so we give half a shit about her. Or have her be a wild animal like logan, grunting and screeching until papa calms her or some shit. Both of those would make the film more powerful than a one off line that some writer probably masturbated over how poignant it was.

Or even disregarding character development (of which there was none) she can talk fluent english and spanish, yet when logan tells her there's no such thing as eden that's it's just from a comic book she doesn't go "oh actually it's where all us escaped child mutants were meeting up, we don't actually think there's an eden there". Or any of the other times when it would have been helpful for her to talk.

That eulogy at the end was just the shit cherry on top of a bowl of shit icecream. It was the most contrived, trite, garbage heart-string pulling. All we needed was the scene in the hotel, it's a dumdum mouthbreather that needs her to quote it fucking verbatim at his death to understand the relation of Shane to this film and be able to grunt out "DURR I GET IT!!!" in the theatre.
>>
>>80115041
>I think it would have been better to keep one of them alive.

Chuck had mutant brain Alzheimers on the top of being fucking 90 years old and Logan was slowly dying from Adamantium poisoning rotting his insides. There was no way either was going walk away alive.
>>
>>80114086
Good post
>>
how did logan die in the comics? for reference
>>
>>80115838

I just kinda wish he'd have a better death. The idea that the kids gang up on him was fine, but they should have done something more brutal and Pierce ought to have done something pretty vile on screen before that for it to be more cathartic.
>>
>>80121169
That's what I thought, plus there's a lake nearby
>>
>>80112689
i have a penis, i enjoy looking at boobs whether they're forced or not.
>>
>>80114435
That was sad seeing him reduced to taking his anger out on >an inanimate fucking object. It also made me wonder why he didn't use his claws but I guess there was a reason
>>
>>80121468
It made it feel more like a classic B-movie/exploitation flick to me. I know it was gratuitous but it worked for me
>>
>>80116915
>get so fed up with him in S2 of Narcos
>love every second of him in Logan
>>
>>80121451
Yeah, I wanted to see him torn the fuck up by tree girl like those soldiers were. It barely even looks like he dies, he just kind of sinks into the ground like that scene in Trainspotting
>oh it's such a perfect day ...
>>
>>80116621

My primary issue with the Reavers was that they didn't really amp up their cyborg look, and do a little more fanservice. I mean, I get that there was a budget issue so doing Bonecrusher was out, but couldn't you at the very least have one of them have a skull face tattoo, one of them be super pretty-boyish and normal looking compared to the rest, etc?
>>
File: Death-of-Wolverine-4-page_21.jpg (90KB, 575x339px) Image search: [Google]
Death-of-Wolverine-4-page_21.jpg
90KB, 575x339px
>>80121443
>>80121443
His healing factor is removed and he gets covered in molten adamantium, then goes to watch one last sunrise
>>
File: 3.jpg (212KB, 500x808px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
212KB, 500x808px
>>80121627
>>80121443
Pt 2. He's like a weird adamantium statue now
>>
>>80117232
>>80117294
Unlikely. Logan (and Deadpool) has been shown regenerating from lost limbs. Worst case she cuts them off and waits. Encasing his entire skeleton was Alkali's mistake. Logan should have had Magneto tear it out of him piecemeal.

>>80117516
>encase the bones of a growing child in unbreakable metal
>surely nothing bad will happy from this
>>
>>80115134

every xmen movie is its own timeline
>>
>>80114086
dammit
>>
Why the fuck wasn't Hawkeye in this?
>>
File: 1403676737139.jpg (8KB, 300x121px) Image search: [Google]
1403676737139.jpg
8KB, 300x121px
>>80121656
So what you're saying is she's going to be child size forever?
>>
>>80115134
Apocalypse isn't canon
>>
>>80118428
He also survived the van grenades, what the fuck? Did he have a regeneration factor that the movie didn't tell us about? Why the fuck not?

seeing the guy get tortured to death by children was also fucked up
>>
>>80121627
>logan is a weeb

glad hes dead
>>
>>80117518
>>80121169
"Water" had nothing to do with why he broke down, it was because she touched him at that moment, she caught him off guard in an emotionally vulnerable moment
>>
File: DXpd55z.jpg (991KB, 2560x1968px) Image search: [Google]
DXpd55z.jpg
991KB, 2560x1968px
>>80121720
Old Man Logan was a fucking blast
>>
>>80121491
In-universe, taking the claws out kind of hurts and is usually a conscious decision on his part, and that was more of an irrational outburst.

Movie wise, I think if he started clawing at the car it would have ruined that scene.
>>
>>80121647
>>80121627
That's so goofy, but I suppose that really is the only way you can do it so he absolutely, definitely can't come back.
>>
>>80121787
Has been since the 80s, pham
>>
>>80121325
laura's only line being 'daddy' would've been so much better

her speaking only in spanish at first was POINTLESS because she can speak english fine too
>>
>>80121819
Yeah, I realise that now but it just went through my head at the time

>>80121845
>comic character is permanently dead
lol
>>
>>80121798
i don't remember this scene, what happened?
>>
>>80121863
if they had followed this storyline the second movie would have been better
>>
>>80121869
Yeah, I wondered about that. The writers didn't even put any mistakes in her English, it was weird
>>
What were Caliban's last words lads? I coudn't make it out
>>
>>80121955
>fear the light

a callback to what the reaver guy said to him before sunburning him
>>
File: Milana_Vayntrub_in_Miami_2.jpg (47KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
Milana_Vayntrub_in_Miami_2.jpg
47KB, 604x453px
>>80121966
Ah, cool. Thanks
>>
>>80121966
in the last of us it's "look for the light"
>>
>>80118212
Adamantium.

>>80121845
He, actually, is ready to be restored again.
>>
>>80117405
I agree. I figured the whole point of the limo driver montage was that despite all the insane shit he's gone through, now he's just some poor miserable fuck moving through life like the rest of us. Jock bros are still going to be douches (yelling USA USA USA in the middle of what was obviously an impoverished neighborhood) and teenage sluts are still going to be teenage sluts by flashing old men. World keeps turnin' bub.
>>
>>80118850
EVERYONE I KNOW GO AWAY IN THE END
>>
>>80122770
>(yelling USA USA USA in the middle of what was obviously an impoverished neighborhood)
That was the queue of people waiting to get into the US from Mexico, dude
>>
>>80114086
whoa
>>
>>80113640

yes
>>
>>80112689
>boob scene
FUCK, i think my kino censored that part
Which scene was it?
>>
File: foxmen.jpg (186KB, 1227x1227px) Image search: [Google]
foxmen.jpg
186KB, 1227x1227px
Will it beat Deadpool's box office?
>>
>>80120009
>And Interstellar becomea Logan's unofficial sequel
Bravo Nolan. Bravo.
>>
>>80114819
This, I was fine with it happening but it felt like both of them died for nothing, their death served literally no purpose other than removing them from the story once and for all It's a shame they didn't attempt to add more emotion and meaning into such important events, when it was happening I definitely didn't feel the intended effect, more like a "Wait is that it?"
>>
>>80116182
Clint Eastwood is the king of being too old for this shit, any of his movies after the 80's can give you this sort of feel.
>>
File: 1472057921603.jpg (6KB, 226x250px) Image search: [Google]
1472057921603.jpg
6KB, 226x250px
>>80112689
no but another thing that got annoying

>"L..L...Logan please. L-L-Logan t-the girl!. L-L-L-Logan d-dont make me L-Logan! NO! L-L-LOGAN you musnt!

shut the fuck up already Charles .

also why did Charles use his powers on the horses but not against the armed mercenaries? nice priorities.

Also what the fuck happened to Sabertooth and Magneto? die of old age or something? If anyone wouldve made a mutant safe haven it wouldve been Mags.
>>
File: 1488800428540.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488800428540.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>80117009
>>
>>80112689
>Anyone else feel like they overdid the cussing and the R-rating edginess?
Boo hoo hoo, he said mean things like drumpf!!!
>>
>>80125721
>also why did Charles use his powers on the horses but not against the armed mercenaries? nice priorities.

I think the premise is that his powers were weakening with age/sedation. That's why Logan looked surprised that he could even influence the horses.
>>
>>80116292
fuck off retard what the fuck is the point of this hivemind shit? whoa two people posted the same thing le hivemind! XD
>>
>>80119380
19yro fag here. Planning to do the same. Still in NYC? Did you go to CUNY? which school. Sorry btw tho
>>
The boob scene set the tone. The swearing was ok it showed how frustrated Logan was. The violence was ok tho only edgy part was where they exploded the dude with pine cones. Other than that the violence was brutal and heavy
>>
>>80125514
they died just like real people do and this is why it worked without being super cheezy
>>
What nudity does this movie have?
>>
>>80116386
It said seven X-men
>>
>>80127024
Tits are shown for a few seconds
>>
>>80127024
A drunk chick flashes her saggy tits at the beginning of the movie.
>>
File: image.jpg (5KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5KB, 300x57px
I think the ending would have been better if there was some sort of redemption for Agent Murphy and if the kids weren't there. Or possibly if Sabertooth was in the movie.

Still no kids. Most of all the overweight Static Shock.
>>
>>80112689
what boobs?
>>
>>80126984
Not necessarily. The amount of fucks and the relentless violence did most of the tone setting and grittiness. The quick flash of boobs was an overkill and out of place.
>>
>>80115959
But that's what's so good about it.

It's REAL.

I also fucking LOVED the bit where Logan is repeatedly telling Xavier that "I didn't do this" "It wasn't me" in some sort of hope that he can understand and will forgive him.
>>
>>80116739

When you start seizing IRL, isn't the first one generally one of the worst you ever have?

At any rate, none of them would have been expecting it, so it would have taken all the X-men by total surprise. i think the only reason X-23 and Logan survived it is due to their healing factor, since that was why Logan could go back in time in DoFP.

So my guess is that Charles has his first seizure, and just straight up pops the brains of the nearest X-men, Logan is either too far away to get there quick enough, or possibly wasn't there to help at all, and once the seizure is passed, he realizes he has to get Charles out of there before he gets taken away for being a walking WMD.

Was pretty sad thinking that Charles killed off the people he had spent so long trying to protect
>>
>>80117516

Where do you think her claws are when they're not sticking out?
>>
>>80121169
>>80117518

I think he was going to leave Laura there (hence "the water" means she could conserve her life in the lake) because there isn't other explanation for a man to start a car alone without calling to his carriage.
>>
>>80128119
when did this happen?
>>
>>80112689
>americans get triggered by a womans breasts
>>
>>80127774
>using capslock and emotion to prove a point

>liking capeshit

>I LOVED it when

>Trying to find deeper meaning in an X-Men movie like it's some misunderstood kino

Go back
>>
>>80128139

Right after he cried, he left to his car alone.
>>
>>80117518

He was trying to say "At least theres water" basically that he'd buried Charles in a relatively nice place.

He was trying to give a eulogy, but he couldnt find the right words. Its part of the reason he goes apeshit on his truck, because he's furious about Charles dying, but he's also furious at himself for not even being able to say some final words for the man who he basically views as his father.
>>
>>80128283
I guarantee I've been here longer than you.

Know why/how? I remember when people didn't assume particular textual speech mannerisms meant you were a newfag/outsider.
>>
>>80128363
>claiming to be an oldfag
Newfag detected
>>
File: KYSLOL.jpg (345KB, 1024x1128px) Image search: [Google]
KYSLOL.jpg
345KB, 1024x1128px
>>80128400
I've been here more than a decade. I can claim oldfag status and you can't stop me.
>>
File: ripinpeace.png (74KB, 227x349px) Image search: [Google]
ripinpeace.png
74KB, 227x349px
Film ends when X-23 takes the wheel and drives off into the sunset.
>>
>>80114719
>I like my comic book movies with operatic flair
k y s
>>
>>80115473
>It wasnt me charles! It wasnt me!
That shit made me teary
>>
>>80128323
This.

He was just trying to give him the respect of a eulogy. But of course he's too emotionally stunted to manage it.
>>
>>80115473
He wasn't talking about being called Daddy. He was talking about dying.
>>
File: Retrospection.jpg (37KB, 315x313px) Image search: [Google]
Retrospection.jpg
37KB, 315x313px
>mfw he pulled the trigger
>>
>>80128613
His family just got slaughterhoused.

I don't blame him.
>>
>>80128627
Neither do I, but it sucks as the audience to know the context and the zoom in on Logan's face.
>>
What did Wolverine said just before he died? Closed caption did not say anything but a whisper.
>>
This movie uses so many effect that I never seem to find the name of. You know, when the lens just sorta widens after changing its focus or something.
>>
>>80128948
"So this is what it feels like"
>>
>>80117956
Her FOOT claws retract into her SHINS?
>>
>>80116811
I thought that didn't work, magneto moved the chess piece at the end.
>>
>>80115527
The Hunt just made me angry
>>
you know what was really nice, no slo-mo with camera rotation
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.