[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this show was criminally underrated thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1481614058_oa.jpg (62KB, 801x450px) Image search: [Google]
1481614058_oa.jpg
62KB, 801x450px
this show was criminally underrated

thoughts?
>>
it certainly was interesting
>>
have a >>80112493 for this b8
>>
>>80112523

are you hype for season 2?

I am
>>
>>80112545

did you watch it?

tell me what you think
>>
It was criminally overrated and I've got an interpretive dance to prove it but I'm gonna go have a wank first.
>>
The past bits were good
The present bits were stupid
The ending was beyond retarded and made me cringe
>>
Agreed, everything about it was pretty much perfect.
>>
>>80112493
it was shit
>>
i love atmospheric esoterica shit like that, I hope the second one lives up to the first.
>>
The show only works if all of the fantastic crap was bullshit. Everyone was hoping for some grand reveal that the supernatural was possible, but the show ending kind of proved otherwise and it was stronger for it.

I'm inclined to think the OA believes her own bullshit, and managed to find the right combination of individuals to complement her own delusions.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.