[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You are lying to yourself, Jon Arbuckle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170304-103127.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170304-103127.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>You are lying to yourself, Jon Arbuckle
>>
this is obviously memekino. but was there anything like it before?
>>
>>80111015
Dont hug me im scared to some extent
>>
>>80110981

>be John Blyth Barrymore
>tfw your best acting performance is in some retarded internet meme video about Garfield
>>
>>80111122
Nice quaddledubs bro
>>
>>80111122
thanks for the reminder to check those out

>>80111180
fucked up that there's not awards for this kind of thing. so much effort and creativity into something and i don't even understand how it turns a profit.
>>
>watching this with my mom
>part about foot binding comes on
>face gets red
>pop boner
i think she noticed
>>
File: Annoyed Pepe.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
Annoyed Pepe.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>80111122
>dude childish looking characters doing scary things lmao
yeah, "kino"
>>
>>80111180
>retarded

You're not one of us
>>
File: .jpg (79KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
79KB, 368x368px
>>
>>80111122
le scary mem movie
>>
post garfkino
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJUmwWHtSHE
>>
>>80111392
If you read up on the lore of DHMIS, it's actually a pretty potent commentary on corporate influence in entertainment and the emergence of DIY 'television' in the form of Youtube, etc.
>>
File: jon.jpg (30KB, 431x403px) Image search: [Google]
jon.jpg
30KB, 431x403px
My 3rd Grade teacher had a Garfield comic strip she pinned to clipboard next to her desk.

It was Garfield, Odie, and Jon sleeping in bed, everyone looks at each other and they cuddle up.

I remember always seeing that comic when I would come up to her.

There wasn't any deep meaning in that strip like the Pipe Comic has, but I know the sensation Barrymore is talking about, constantly seeing a newspaper funny and staring at it, noticing the small details.
>>
>>80111579
date please
>>
>>80111513
The first episode maybe. Don't even try to pretend that the rest of the series is anything but a pathetic attempt to milk the reddit cashcow.
>>
>>80111696
Actually the underlying message is cultivated brilliantly in subsequent episodes. I highly recommend looking up an interpretation/analysis video on Youtube.
>>
>>80111641
You know how many Garfield comics must involve "bed" or "sleeping?"

That's like searching the Dilbert archives for computer.
>>
So I just marathoned 5 minutes of this. Is it actually worth finishing? Does it have a point or is it just a big joke
>>
>>80112100
>Does it have a point or is it just a big joke
Both.
>>
>>80112100
ACTUAL SPOILER: The Pipe Strip represents the cruel, cyclical nature of existence. We're like Jon. We live under the misconception that we have everything we need, we realize there's something missing, and we find out where that something is and how to get it. Then we loop around back to feeling unfulfilled and finding something else to fill the hole.
>>
>>80111362
They're an FX company. They're doing this stuff cause they find it funny and artistic. They make money doing ads and shit like the old spice ads
>>
>>80112100
The cat has your pipe and you don't even know it
>>
>>80111491
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9K_3NP2MgE

Watch the whole channel
>>
>>80111491
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UdvyPPvDwQ
>>
the 5 hour video where they read every single fucking name is the craziest shit i seen on the internet
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yELOiYgR2aI
>>
>>80113931
>tfw you called the hotline and you aren't included in the video
disappointed but at the same time relieved

Also this is probably the best video they will ever put out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_NeqMAAsBk
there's a petition on change.org to get FF to release the isolated music.
>>
>>80113931
ITS MUCH DUMBER THAN THIS 1 HOUR VIDEO

I WANT THE SCRIPT AS A BOOK
>>
His grandfather, the original John Blyth Barrymore, had left specific instructions in his will that his body be cremated and his ashes be laid to rest next to his father and mother in the family cemetery in Philadelphia. However, due to the fact that his brother Lionel and sister Ethel were Catholic and cremation had not at that time been sanctioned by the Catholic Church, the executors (Lionel and Mervyn Leroy) pulled some fancy judicial manipulations and Barrymore's remains were entombed after his death. In 1980, his son John Drew Barrymore decided that it was high time to have his father cremated. He recruited his son John Blyth Barrymore to help. The gravediggers removed the "Good Night, Sweet Prince" marble monument from the front of the crypt and the smell assaulted them. Barrymore had been dead for thirty-eight years, and the body was still decomposing. The casket was solid bronze, and although it had a glass liner, it must have cracked or something, because the fluids from the body had leaked out and had formed a kind of glue between the casket and the floor of the crypt. They muscled the coffin up on the hand truck and wheeled it down a long ramp to a van they had waiting outside. The body fluids were leaking out all the way. They cruised over to the Odd Fellows Cemetery, which had the nearest crematorium, and made the cremation preparations. John Jr. insisted on having a look inside the casket before they left. After viewing the body, he came out white as a sheet and crying. He got in the car and said to his son, "Thank God I'm drunk, I'll never remember it." John Blyth Barrymore got a graphic description later from one of the eye-witnesses. Apparently all the bouncing around during the move had sort of busted the jaw apart from what was left of the head. They were convinced it was John Barrymore by the very high quality dental work, and because although most of the flesh on the nose had decomposed, an incredibly long nose cartilage remained.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.