[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck didnt the kids just help Logan fight X-24?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Logan new poster.jpg (160KB, 520x670px) Image search: [Google]
Logan new poster.jpg
160KB, 520x670px
Why the fuck didnt the kids just help Logan fight X-24?
>>
He took the entire medicine, despite Ramon or whatever his name was, saying "only take small doses". He was going to die regardless.
>>
>>80107756
She shot him in the head? Did you fall asleep or something?
>>
>>80107810
Yeah after he got fucking impaled on the log, right before that happened all the kids could have attacked him or done something to help
>>
File: IMG_0324.gif (982KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0324.gif
982KB, 320x287px
>I'm the fucking retard who missed the part where they landed a whole fucking truck on X-24
>I'm the fucking retard who missed the fact a child shot X-24 in the head
>I also missed it when the sweet loli bought Logan time by attacking X-24

>time to shill on /tv/ haha
>>
>>80108653
>I'm the fucking retard who missed the part where they landed a whole fucking truck on X-24

Yes and then they still didnt continue to wreck him after that

>I'm the fucking retard who missed the fact a child shot X-24 in the head

Yes after he impaled Logan

>I also missed it when the sweet loli bought Logan time by attacking X-24

Yes she did, but the other kids should have helped her more when they could have

I love the movie but this part just really annoys me
>>
File: Imagining you dead.jpg (781KB, 1261x890px) Image search: [Google]
Imagining you dead.jpg
781KB, 1261x890px
>>80108653
>all of them focused on Huckle Berry Fin
>freezing, grassing shocking him to death
>Not one of them turn to see Logan getting murdered to fuck
>Not one helping their hero
>all of them durping till Paco the Plot Device shows up with a truck full of chickens
>fast and agile X-23 hesitates and waits to shoot X-24
>pretending you didnt notice any of this
>acting like you aren't just some smug hipster
>probably went ironically and spoke through the whole movie
>or sucked your bf's dick ironically through the whole movie
>>
Anyone wanna hit me up with a link to watch this? Thanks senpai
>>
>>80107756

Because Hollywood and to be dramatic.
>>
Can anyone tell me how X-24 looks like?
>>
>>80107756

Why the fuck didn't the mexican nurse just drive x-23 to North Dakota instead of fucking around trying to find Wolverine?

It's a 20 hour drive.

$20,000 and a 20 hour drive, gee. Let me fuck around and try to track down Wolverine so he can help and then wait around for a few days instead of actually driving 20 hours.
>>
>>80108951
A copy of logan
>>
>>80108951
logan with buzz cut, same beard, doesn't even look that young
>>
>>80109025
>>80109030
Much obliged.
>>
File: x-24.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
x-24.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>80108951
>>
>>80109512
fuck
>>
>>80109015

Maybe she thought she should be with her "dad." or something. Maybe she thought she couldn't make it there with her or something. You're retarded, I guess you didn't see the obvious.
>>
>>80109928

All the other kids made it there. Like I said. 20 hour drive, the Mexican nurse spends 3-5 days looking for and waiting for Wolverine. Had $20,000 in cash, could have bought a plane ticket or just have driven there.
>>
X-24 is too strong. The kids didn't dare.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.