[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what are your hopes and fears for Episode 5? Best capeshow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: legion-marvel-x-men-tv-show.jpg (242KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
legion-marvel-x-men-tv-show.jpg
242KB, 825x464px
So what are your hopes and fears for Episode 5?

Best capeshow
>>
>I KNOW WHAT I AM
>>
>>80103383
Holy shit

Deepest poster
>>
Capekino! It's a capekino bros!
>>
File: 20072143236_mrcook4570-1.jpg (54KB, 635x422px) Image search: [Google]
20072143236_mrcook4570-1.jpg
54KB, 635x422px
>>80103331
I hope that David continues to get lost in his own mind and that more questions are asked that are not answered or at least their answers will only lead to more questions that don't quite add up.
>>
I hope there there will be no action scenes. They are terrible and add nothing other than laughs.
>>
>>80104153
This. I want more exploration of his mind and more development with Syd.
>>
>>80104153
I think they avoided it pretty well in last ep, by doing that montage with Cary and the other scene with The Eye and Syd
>>
Was I the only one that LOVED the shit out of the dog reveal scene last episode? Unironically Kino.
>>
>>80104810
also that fucking prison cell, with barely any flat point, to drive them insane
>>
>>80103331
Fix the legendaries and the RNG. Bring Dalaran back for another expansion was a mistake.
>>
Just to clarify Lenny wad allways Benny up until the mental hospital where David mentally projected her existence?
>>
>>80107565
Probably not, cause Syd remembers Lenny clearly.
>>
>>80108057
Mental projection. As in others could see her.

I think so. I think Lenny is one of his split personalities (based off of Benny) competing for primary control. I think he unknowing projected her while in the asylum. Also, Lenny is the yellow eyed demon.
>>
>.75 million viewers already

W-will Legion be OK guys?
>>
>>80107565
I think Lenny was just his asylum buddy. He misremembered her in Benny's place like how he misremembered low-rent Malkovich stepping out of that car. After Lenny died the yellow demon spoke to him as Lenny.
>>
>>80104810

>your face when the Eye whittled a dog in the first episode and it scared the shit out of David

What are the Eye's powers?
>>
>>80108796
He strikes me as incredibly lucky. Seems he can disguise himself as well. Other than that I'm not really sure. Has something to do with that dog though.
>>
>>80108865

I'm sure it won't be as simple as shapeshifting. I hope. It could be something like you say, similar to characters in Dirk Gently, he is just very lucky. But if he was, wouldn't Syd have had that power when she was him?

And why haven't we seen that guy who was flinging soldiers around? Was that David?
>>
>>80108667

What?
>>
>>80109587
Last episode got .75 mil viewers. Series low so far.
>>
>>80108962
As to your first question, I think it's a bit more psychic than shapeshifting. My guess is he can make people see him as somebody else.

If he also happens to have godly luck it may even go beyond the scope of Syd's powers; her switching bodies with him worked out in his favor. That said I think the whole "luck power" thing is a bit of a stretch. Possible, but not really likely.
>>
>>80109905

This is a show that probably would have suited a one day release like a Netflix show.
>>
>>80110451
Much as I hate bingewatching, I can't say I disagree. The screenplays suggest that it was supposed to be watched in a couple of sittings.
>>
File: roll-credits.webm (629KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
roll-credits.webm
629KB, 640x360px
>>
idk why i watch this
>>
>>80111986
I bet those cheeky fucks ment something 2deep behind that
>>
>>80113644
probably, my guess is ppl are testing stuff on David, much like google uses these to test youtube
>>
>>80105172
The prison cell shit was awesome. So was the astral plane stuff
>>
>>80103331
>>80103383
Oh damn.
>>
>>80108962
>why haven't we seen that guy who was flinging soldiers around? Was that David?

There was that one part where a soldier grabs David, and then the camera pans away until you can't see them anymore and you hear the soldier scream. It didn't look like any of the others behind David did anything.

I want to say everyone in that scene came out of David's head, whether they really exist separate from him or he's imagining them while doing all that stuff himself.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.