[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is everyone really ultimately an asshole? Not on 4chan, in real life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

Is everyone really ultimately an asshole? Not on 4chan, in real life
>>
So did frodo survive or not?
>>
>>80102321
Can't blame them to be honest, I'm more suprised when I meet genuinely nice people
>>
>>80102470
Why can't you blame them?
>>
>>80102530
The shit state of the world, it should turn everyone into a cynical bastard
>>
>>80102444
He had to die to destroy the horcrux, but plageius ressurected him
>>
>>80102321
This was pretty good
>>
>>80102685
Cynical =/= asshole

And you can always ask the question would the world ever have become a shithole if not for assholes
>>
cum laude
>>
>>80102321
Yes
>>80102444
No
>>
this movie managed to be intense while having such a boring story, how
>>
>>80102321
Not everyone is an asshole. But people are assholes.
>>
File: closi.jpg (87KB, 880x588px) Image search: [Google]
closi.jpg
87KB, 880x588px
>>80103671
Because it made us think about all those situations in which other people were being shitheads to us or in front of us and we did nothing, so naturally that makes you feel intense, maybe even anxious.

If we on the other hand did do something in those situations, this movie probably won't have that effect.
>>
>>80102321
Way more nice people than you think
>>
>>80102777
Trips of truth
>>
>>80103776

so a pussy will find it more tense, oh no.
well, it was good
>>
this was such a reddit flick
>>
>>80103849
Just my opinion, I don't really know.
>>
Humans are complex organisms driven by a stew of instincts for both self preservation and group cooperation. We simultaneously have the capacity to be incredibly awesome to each other and incredibly terrible to each other depending on a broad range of external and internal influences. From the society we were raised in all the way down to if we skipped lunch today.

So is everybody really an asshole? No.
Does everybody have the capacity to be an asshole?
Yes.
>>
>>80103925
In that case do more people often use their capacity to be assholes?
>>
Is frodo the consciousness?
>>
>>80102444
yes
>>
>>80102444
Probably not, imdb says it's his last movie.
>>
File: wanna become invisible anon.jpg (136KB, 880x880px) Image search: [Google]
wanna become invisible anon.jpg
136KB, 880x880px
Have you ever eaten cat meat, /tv/?
>>
>>80102321
only assholes i met irl are americans and french. aussies will just bantz the shit out of you
>>
>>80102321
Is she qt or not? I can't decide.
>>
File: canadians.jpg (1MB, 2500x6930px) Image search: [Google]
canadians.jpg
1MB, 2500x6930px
>>80105920
How do you feel about Canadians?
>>
>>80102321

i've always been really into that woman for the longest time. would wife and bitterly stay faithful to.
>>
I'm actually a really good dude, but I act like a bit of an asshole around women, because they pay a little more attention to me when I do.

Not that I ever get laid, anyway.
>>
File: 1455016641118.jpg (39KB, 336x448px) Image search: [Google]
1455016641118.jpg
39KB, 336x448px
>>80105920

>aussies will just bantz the shit out of you

we do it out of love tho
>>
>>80106498
or is it because you're incapable of having a conversation with any sort of depth?
>>
>>80106652
now I feel bad, I didn't mean taht
>>
>>80106652

a lot of us pretend to be stupid because people who try too hard to seem "smart" are usually boring cunts with zero funny or personality to em.

personally i read complex literature pretty much every day (and probably have better taste than most of /lit/ does) but i much prefer cheeky nandos time and making people laugh when i'm in company. it's our larrikin tradition, i suppose. we have shitstirring in our blood and can't help it. if the choice is between making an insightful point or a great one-liner we are going for the joke every time.

substantive talk is great and all but if you're forcing it then chances are you're just a bore, mate.
>>
>>80104066
No, the vast majority of people just go about their daily lives without being assholes, or only being minor assholes.

You just don't notice because the bigger assholes draw more attention to themselves.

It's called the airliner affect. Thousands of airliners take off and land every day without incident. They usually only get attention when one crashes, disappears or gets hijacked. This often gives the impression that airliners are unsafe even though the vast majority of them operate without incident.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.