[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you hyped for /ourshow/'s return?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 16938561.jpg (50KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
16938561.jpg
50KB, 480x480px
Are you hyped for /ourshow/'s return?
>>
If its good, sure

but I'll be able to tell right away like with the new 24

so they better not fuck it up
>>
>>80099922
I used to think only the first one or two seasons were good, but then I went back and actually watched it again. Now I realize I was just a dumb little kid and it was actually really bad from the very start.
>>
they better not end up in jail again
>>
>>80099993
this is true.
Its not even fun in a heist movie kinda way, there is almost no cool shit they do to break out.
its all conspiracy, prison stuff, rape stuff, son stuff
>>
>they wrote off captain cold for this
>>
>>80099993
>>80100102
The seasons when they were in jail (1&3) or on the run (2) were good. The 4th one was retarded as fuck.
>>
>>80099922
>people watched this past season 2
Why?
>>
>>80100182
The 3rd one wasn't all that bad compared to the 2nd one.
>>
This was the first show that I actually got into.
seasons 1 and 2 were alright but then season 3 happened.
>>
>>80099993
First season is legit good. Second onwards is bad.
>>
>>80100309
Nah, watch it again. I have nostalgia about it too, but trust me, when you watch it again now with an adult mind you will realize how bad it actually was.

And it's not just a bitter thing btw. I have movies and shows from my childhood that I still love and that survived the test of time. This one is definitely not one of them though. It aged like a bag of potatoes.
>>
>>80100141
He was the only good character in LOT too
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.