[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the best Wire character and why was it Slim Charles?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (60KB, 506x316px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 506x316px
Who was the best Wire character and why was it Slim Charles?
>>
>>80099516
Well it was Slim Charles because he killed that dumb nigger Cheese in retaliation for him giving Prop Joe up and Joe was one of the realest niggas on the show.
>>
>>80099516
Because he killed cheese
>>
>>80099516

Because he's a rumble tumble nigga
>>
>>80099554
This guy knows

I'm disappointed that random thugs didn't kill that autistic faggot Marlo.
>>
File: Worst Character.jpg (52KB, 506x316px) Image search: [Google]
Worst Character.jpg
52KB, 506x316px
Who was the worst Wire character and why was it Ziggy?
>>
Because Slim played by the rules and kept his head down when he had to. Then again, maybe he was lucky
>>
where's wallace?
>>
>>80100109

His character was overexaggerated as fuck.
>>
Marlo was the most unrealistic character in the show, even more than Omar. I get that they used him to showcase that, in general, black gangsters are becoming even more ruthless, but in reality he would have gotten capped really, really fast.

Meanwhile, not only does the fucker not get killed, but he also goes on to survive the last episode. How?
>>
>>80099516
Slim ain't, cause he ain't no The Jackal type motherfucker

>Who was the best Wire character

This is a trick question, the best David Simon character is the Dutch drug addict musician Sonny from Treme, Treme had no fucking plot, but much better characters

In The wire Lester, Bunk, Omar are good

But the best character is Boris the Russian

McNulty jumping the shark in season 5 with his homeless killings is also 5/5
>>80100109

it's Marlo, cause he got a splinter up his ass at the beginning of the show that never came out

you're just saying Ziggy because of penis envy
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.