[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vampire Diaries General - Series Finale

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: vamp.jpg (227KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
vamp.jpg
227KB, 900x1200px
Remember when we used to have Vampire Diaries / The Originals generals? Anyone up for one last one, since the series finales is coming up next friday

> who is best vampfu
> Katherine hype
> Best / Worst storyline
> Most interesting big bad

Anything goes
>>
>series finale

I stopped watching after the season with Stefan's 4 milion year old all powerful doppelganger. Who the fuck are they fighting now?
>>
File: WE WUZ SATAN N SHIT.png (417KB, 745x417px) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ SATAN N SHIT.png
417KB, 745x417px
>>80099777
Black Devil before he got bumped off to make way for Katherine's return as the final final boss.
>>
>>80099475
the first two seasons were GOAT
>>
Can't tell if everyone who is going to post in this thread is literal homo or fat girl with issues
I will explore
>>
I watched the first season then stopped. Did I make the right choice?
>>
File: Sad Ronaldo moth.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Ronaldo moth.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>tfw you know that the "half-season" of the Originals coming up after the Series Finale will be the end of that too

I really don't see why it couldn't have lasted a good couple of years following VD ala SG Atlantis.
>>
>>80099777

I kind of powered though the last two seasons, because I dropped it too but wanted to see this show through.
Spoiler of last season (so far, and not 100% accurate):

They started fighting two sirens (that I think Alaric or someone accidentally let out). Siren took mind control of Damon and Enzo and got them on a killing streak (only killing 'bad' peole). Everyone (Stefan, Niggerwitch, Alaric, Matt and Caroline) try to save them.

Around mid-season we learn that the sirens are sisters, and they are working for the literal devil (a black guy). Alaric's daughters (they are cute) got kidnapped by the sirens, and Stefan and Damon (still kind of under mind control) made a deal with the Devil for the girls. They would replace the sirens and start killing bad guys for the Devil, sirens would be free from the devil, and Damon and Stefan would avoid Hell as long as they work for him / are immortal.

The classical Damon / Stefan turn the humanity off, Ripper Stefan comes, everyone tries to save them, if they would've actually communicated what they were doing or followed the plan everything would be solved thing start. They end up killing the Devil. Stefan is human, marries Caroline. Everything seems nice, until they realize that, when they opened the gate to Hell to kill the devil, some baddies got out. Bonnie tells everyone that, since the Devil is dead, Katherine somehow became the new Hell ruler. In the last episode, we don't see Katherine, but we got confirmation that she is around, and her plan is to burn Mystic Falls to the ground.
>>
File: Klaus approves.gif (3MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
Klaus approves.gif
3MB, 460x259px
>>80100037
Straight male here. Started watching the show in its early years as a guilty pleasure I loved to hate. The spin-off got me through during its nadir (Season 5) then it started to get better again at the second half of the next season so I figured I might as well see it to its end.
>>
>>80100171

Kind of, for what it was (a teen show) it was pretty good (Veronica Mars or The OC tier). Went to shit pretty fast.
I think that the season that introduced The Originals is the last decent one.
>>
>>80100037

Straight male (virgin though).
Started because I like girly/teen shows (Gossip Girl, The OC, Veronica Mars, etc). I would not say is a good show, just a guilty pleasure.

Maybe I'm low T.
>>
>that weird season with all the flashforwards
>>
>>80100393
>killed the devil
>literal who vampire now rules over hell

glad I dropped it desu
>>
>GOAT tier
Caroline
Auntie Jenna
Rebekah
Liv
Hayley

>Great tier
Katherine
Elena

>Meh tier
Valerie
Vicky Donovan
Rayna
Nora

>Shit tier
Bonnie
>>
>>80100184
The Originals showrunner is leaving, so TVD showrunner might pick it up. We might get a couple more seasons.
>>
File: Shiggy Walliams.jpg (57KB, 522x456px) Image search: [Google]
Shiggy Walliams.jpg
57KB, 522x456px
>>80100641
>Doppelganger of the original protagonist and prominent villain in the first five seasons
>Literally who
>>
>>80100037
>>80100534

I'm 24 yo hetero guy, I have a gf, good job. And im the guy who watches this shitty tv series.

No one knows it. Every time, when someone said something about TVD, I was like "Never heard about it". Even if I have seen every single episode.

For me, TVD is like a retarded relative that you hide from world in asylum. No one knows that I regularly visit it. I don't enjoy it, and I won't cry after its death.
>>
>>80100894
Elena best vampfu
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.