[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ant-man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: movie_poster_antman_38ce72fc.jpg (64KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
movie_poster_antman_38ce72fc.jpg
64KB, 300x450px
Can we all agree that this movie was funnier and better in general that the overrated piece of shit movie called Deadpool?

I am not saying Ant-man is a masterpiece or anything close, but it was better than Deadpool.
>>
>>80098553
One of the better Marvel films, honestly
>>
I haven't seen either flick but I can tell they're shit and you're a fucking nerd loser
>>
>>80098621

But normies love capeshit you fucking idiot.
>>
File: Can DC do this.webm (3MB, 1000x540px) Image search: [Google]
Can DC do this.webm
3MB, 1000x540px
Agreed.
One of the few Marvel movies I had fun watching
>>
It was funnier but I still liked dead pool more. His interactions with the x men guys was fun. also
>“The worst part about cancer isn’t what it does to you, but what it does to everyone else in your life.”

hit me in the feels
>>
>>80098553
>"I will desintegrate you!"
>*Playing Disintegration by The Cure*
The only good joke in the entire movie.
>>
>>80098670
>he fell for the generic cancer plot
>>
>>80098621
Only looosers hate capeshit.
>>
I thought they were both funny and well directed. Why the hate for deadpool?
>>
>>80098741

Because /tv/ told me it was fucking good and I didn't laugh once. Maybe I would have liked it more if /tv/ didn't told me how awsome it was.
>>
>BvS thread
>"BEST CAPESHIT/KINO EVER MADE MARVEL IS SHIT"

>Marvel movie thread
>"It's fine/good"

Literally every time
>>
deadpool is constantly on the edge of being that super annoying sidekick, almost like if Jar-jar binks was the main character (but obivously not that bad).

A lot of my friends that are normies (eg no 4chan, reddit, never read comics, marvel movies rumours etc) also complained how annoyingly overpowered he was in the narrative and that he's basically the ONLY "funny" character in the movie, all the humour either revolves around him or is by him, his like the "superman" of comedic characters.

and of course all the jokes are so fucking "meme-core". The whole movie was basically made for your ol ' comic con geeks and marvel, CW arrow, my little pony, anime fans and whatnot.

i thought it was okay though, but yeah ant man is better
>>
>>80098707

Still one joke more than deadpool.
>>
>>80098888
maybe marvel shit needs to start winning oscars
>>
>>80098888

There's a few decent Marvel movies but the ones praised here like the Avengers movies are shit.
>>
>>80098888
>comparing Oscar winners to popcorn flicks
>>
>>80098553
Other than the train bit at the end, not one joke wasn't trite and predictable. At least Deadpool had a couple of decent gags.
>>
>>80098553
I think it was about 25 minutes too long, and that Deadpool didn't overstay it's welcome. Antman was good and I enjoyed it; but for a character introduction I felt like Antman thought it was more than it was.
>ex criminal
>steals shrinking suit
>learns to shrink montage
>redemption as a father

Pretty fucking simple...and long in the tooth for it's simplicity. Totally watchable and enjoyable even but Deadpool is better just because of pacing.
>>
The best parts of AntMan were things that Edgar wrote. The best parts of Deadpool has a few good jokes/gags that aren't normie Reddit tier, some gore and a sex scene.
>>
>>80098978
>>
>>80098664
Straight ripped off Honey I Shrunk The Kids. No originality whatsoever.

>inb4 "it was an homage"
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.