[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

What the fuck was his problem? Rust was helping him out with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 12312512436.jpg (168KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
12312512436.jpg
168KB, 600x338px
What the fuck was his problem?

Rust was helping him out with his housework. He should have been thankful.
>>
>>80098315
Very, very unchristian.
>>
Suck me off Marty, while Maggie have to watch chained up in the corner.
>>
>>80098315
>You don't plow my wife...I like to plow my wife myself.

What could he have possibly meant by this?
>>
This is why I make sure to have a reliable lawn service for my wifes home. The lawn isn't very big, but the truck full of mexicans charges me or 2 hours each time. Worth it to make sure none of my friends come hanging around.
>>
he did end up fucking his wife tho so Marty was right to be paranoid
>>
>>80098737
Yeah, but which is better - having your wife fucked, or having your wife fucked and a freshly mowed lawn?
>>
>>80098737
Why would Rust do that? He's a good guy. Marty is just scared because Rust is alpha and he's beta.
>>
OP has got to be a woman.
>>
>>80098315
>t. nu male cuck who doesn't mow his own lawn
>>
>>80098315
may I ask... movie?
>>
was the lawn a metaphor for something?
>>
>>80098816
9 times out of 10 I'd take the fucked wife and the lawn tbqh.
>>
>>80099136
The killer was mowing a lawn when they nearly caught him. Makes you think huh?
>>
>>80098958
Surfer, Dude
>>
>>80098958
True Det baby!
>>
>Rust satisfies his wife AND mows his lawn

it's a win win
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.