[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody meet celebrities in real life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

I saw Joe Rogan at the grocery store. Nice dude.
>>
>>80094699
why did you crop yourself out, manlet?
>>
I saw CM Punk at a grocery store in Chicago yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>80094727
Because he's a manlet
>>
>>80094727
>>80094745

I'm Robert Wadlow you punk ass faggot
>>
I met Trump years ago before he became the most powerful man in the world. His handshake grip was impressive for such a casual photo.
>>
File: 1418548187220.jpg (183KB, 485x364px) Image search: [Google]
1418548187220.jpg
183KB, 485x364px
I saw Mel Gibson having dinner once. He was by himself, eating a pretty juicy looking steak in this restaurant in L.A. I was awestruck to see one of my favorite movie actors, but I didn't want to badger him or anything, I actually wanted to come off cool and detached. So, as I passed his table with my date, I just half-stopped, said "It's just been revoked" and nodded. He just looks at me and glares. It was like staring into the abyss and the abyss was not only staring back, it was trying to claw into your soul.

So I went to my table and I'm just kicking myself, thinking I made a complete ass of myself to Mel Gibson. It was all I could think about, it was ruining my date, so I thought of going over there and apologizing. As I turn to check out the table, I see Gibson is still looking at me. Not average looking, psycho looking. He had a cold stare and a blank expression, the type of face that would make lesser men shit their pants. And he kept starring. He at his steak, drank his wine and ate his dessert (he had a fancy cake), and he didn't break eye contact NOT EVEN ONCE. The raw stake's bloody juice was dripping from his mouth, and he just kept going. He was a caged animal.

So I lower my head and soldier through. My date keeps yapping abour her job and her friends and how good the lobster at that restaurant is and I'm just trying to erase Mel Gibson from my mind. So when he gets up to walk out I think to myself "It's OK, maybe this night won't be a total dud". And as he's walking out of the restaurant, he passes by our table, and he just half-stops, much like a did. Points a finger gun to my head, smiles and then just walks out. My date was weirded out, but I was just relieved I could put "pissing off Mel Gibson" behind me.

So we step outside later on and my tires have been slashed and my car windows have been broken, there's scratches all over and I find a note saying "Fucking Jews" on the windshield. That was the last time I ate such a good lobster.
>>
File: tmb_2174_480.jpg (8KB, 480x252px) Image search: [Google]
tmb_2174_480.jpg
8KB, 480x252px
I live near Shane Meadows, so see him regularly. He actually filmed the party scene from This is England on my road.

I used to go to a few parties with the 'suck on my tits' girl too.
>>
>>80094699
I met Chloe Moretz once

I work as a valet in Beverly Hills and one day she pulled over with her white Mercedes suv. Her hair was messy and her face was all puffy and swollen. She looked really tired. When i got into her car i almost fainted. The inside of the car smelled like thick sweat and vaginal fluids. The drivers leather seat had sweaty stains all over it. Inside the car was littered with trash mainly fast food wrappers from Taco Bell. There was couple dirty socks and someones dirty underwear at the backseat.
>>
I "met" Jessica Alba once on Omegle. She was pissed that I didn't gush over her (Not because I'm cool, primarily because I didn't recognize her as that skinny little thing from Fantastic 4. It'd been a few years and she'd had a kid or two lol). She made an exasperated expression and DC'd me. She was really expecting me to gush.
>>
>>80094938
You should have whipped your cock out.
>>
File: faggot_dustin.jpg (365KB, 600x887px) Image search: [Google]
faggot_dustin.jpg
365KB, 600x887px
>>80094699
I met Dustin at a bar, he was asking me if I knew where he could buy an 8 ball of coke. I told him I could probably hook him up if we went back to my place. We got home and I offered him a stiff drink, I called up a guy that I fuck sometimes and told him that Dustin Diamond needed an 8 ball of coke. He dropped it off, while Dustin downed a few more drinks. Dustin and I talked about chess and his comedy, I really think we hit it off. He asked me if he could smoke some in my house. I said it was cool. He took out a little glass pipe that looked just like a penis. He smiled when he saw that I noticed it. He lit up and smoked. After a while we started to make out with me. He shoved his tongue down my throat and began to stroke my now fully erect cock. He took my pants off and began to suck my cock. He got naked and put his ass up to my mouth and I gave him a Russian trombone. I made him cum all over the floor, than I put my cock deep inside his ass and pounded him like I’ve never pounded before. He let out a whimper like a little puppy as I slowly took my cock out and penetrated deeper. We fucked all night long until he started having trouble getting hard, so he said he needed more coke. He dumped some on my cock and began to snort it off, than licked off the rest. He slammed down some tequila and began rimming me. I asked him to hold on and I went into the bathroom and changed into my Screech outfit. When I went back out he instantly got hard and began pounding me to the point that shit leaked out of my ass. He got on the floor and asked me to let my juices flow on his nelly. I took a big runny shit all over his stomach, than I started to let it drip on his face and goatee. He stroked his dick until he came, while he also fingered his ass. The whole room smelled of coke, cum and shit. We stayed up all night and in the morning we took a shower together. He left and told me he would call me next time he was in town. I’m sure he says that to all the guys
>>
>>80094860

I was at LA fitness around 1 am in the morning. Stupid me tried maxing out with 350 lbs without a spotter. I did 300lbs 6 times so I figured I could do 350 once if I gave it my all. Low and behold it was too much and my arms gave out, the bar compressing my chest rolled onto my neck. In my final fleeting moments with my head hanging over the bench. I noticed a stout camel toe pressed up against spandex pants. "Jesus christ...let me get that for you" a rugged voice said. Followed by what I assumed was the feminine hand of a construction lifting off the weight with a effortless gesture whislt curling 45lbs in the other hand. I was saved. And that man was Chloe
>>
I actually just met Big Show (wrestler) this morning at the O'Hare airport this morning. Super cool, he was my favorite wrestler as a kid. Still pumped from it...he was really chill.
>>
File: 1481596968145.jpg (51KB, 739x562px) Image search: [Google]
1481596968145.jpg
51KB, 739x562px
When I went to college in Trinity, I was part of a clique which Aiden Gillan was a part of. One night we were horribly drunk and I called him a big guy, to which he replied "for you." I didn't really quite know what to say.
Long story short, we fucked that night. He made me come in his ass to avoid getting pregnant.
>>
I saw Jack Black at Arlanda airport outside Stockholm last summer eating a burger.
>>
File: James_Woods.png (83KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
James_Woods.png
83KB, 600x600px
James Woods got me banned from 4chan once.
>>
>>80095265
Fuck you i actually believed it until the end. And yeah i saw jason sudekis and oliva wilde once , also convinced the goose drove past me on a motorcycle one time
>>
I met Arnold at a hospital.
>>
I used to do extra work for One Tree Hill and talked to the cast between takes occasionally.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.