[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELLO. IM SICK. IM LEGUN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: guest.png (317KB, 640x407px) Image search: [Google]
guest.png
317KB, 640x407px
this is seriously amazing,i got hooked immediately
although id much rather prefer my man benny everywhere instead of that overacting whuor plaza

if benny was replaced by benny in the memories, how does Syd not remember benny from Clockworks?
how the fuck are the airing dates so far apart?
>>
Le Gion
>>
Benny wasn't in the clockworks, Lenny was or whatever the fuck her name is. Benny is from his past before clockworks
>>
>>80092277
*benny replaced by lenny dammit

>>80092340
so they are two people merged by his crazed mind?
>>
nohomo he looked so good in the Guest goddamn
>>
File: dan stevens the guest45.webm (887KB, 1250x516px) Image search: [Google]
dan stevens the guest45.webm
887KB, 1250x516px
>>80092277
>>
this is the best thing marvel and fox got out
>>
>>80092360
Well, merged only in the memories to protect... what the star said, I guess?

Honestly, we're only on ep4, I'm not sure. But I'm pretty sure that Benny and Lenny are different people, because while his old girlfriend remembers Benny, Syd remembers Lenny being in Clockworks, so he (or the demon?) changes only his memories, not the memories of everyone else.
>>
>>80092536
ah makes sense thanks
i kinda plan on rewatching it again before 5 or 6 is out

do you have any Legion webms?
>>
Glad to see based jemaine on this show
>>
so is the World's angriest boy and yellow-eyed demon and the others all one entity, or are they each different and their own?
>>
File: FcoXAD8.jpg (35KB, 605x807px) Image search: [Google]
FcoXAD8.jpg
35KB, 605x807px
>>80092703
Both are possible. They all seem evil, though, so maybe they're the same thing, or all of the entities in him are just assholes
>>
le spooky memories xDDD the show.
Every episode has same plot, they get spooked at the same kitchen scene and he teleports some shit. Could use some advancement
>>
>>80092892
Did you watch the last episode?
>>
>>80092703
I'd guess that the worlds angriest boy is a personality and that the yellow eyed devil is some mind invading villian
>>
File: legiond.jpg (138KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
legiond.jpg
138KB, 1366x768px
so who's presence do you enjoy more in the scenes, the WA Boy or the devil?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.