[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tommy Lee Jones Said Really Mean Things To Jim Carrey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: batman.jpg (31KB, 580x326px) Image search: [Google]
batman.jpg
31KB, 580x326px
>"And I went up to say hi and the blood drained from his face in such a way that I realized that I had become the face of his pain or something. And he got kind of shaking and hugged me and said, 'I hate you. I really don't like you.' And I was like, 'Wow, okay, what's going on, man?' And he said, 'I cannot sanction your buffoonery.'"

Who was in the wrong here?
>>
jonsu-chan tsun tsun
>>
If Jim didn't commit such bufooneries TL wouldn't have to sanction them in the first place
>>
Tommy Lee Jones is a great guy so I would go with the std infected scumbag who cheated on his wife and spread diseases like they were candy.
>>
Tommy, given he does these dumb fucking commercials and has the audacity to complain about someone else's buffoonery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8scSuFB6cM
>>
>call carey a buffoon
>turn in that twoface performance
he lost credibility
>>
Why would he care so much? Why did Carey's buffoonery affected him so much
>>
Once I got drunk and told my mate Colin I didn't like him, I do like him though, he's a good lad
>>
>>80091128

Do you think hes a weeb
>>
>>80091204
It happens, la
>>
There's s bunch of actors who had to be close on screen but fucking hated each other off.
Gosling and macadams HATED each other during the notebook and Adam Baldwin HATED Alan tedious during firefly.
Can't remember others
>>
>>80091308
Dreyfuss and Murray in what about bob
>>
>>80091308
>Gosling and macadams HATED each other during the notebook

lol what, they became a couple during that movie and were dating for quite some time after
>>
File: ror.jpg (187KB, 561x900px) Image search: [Google]
ror.jpg
187KB, 561x900px
>>80091159
>>
>>80091030
UNSANCTIONED
>>
>>80091128
>Boss coffee commercials
>dumb
wWWWwWWwwwWwWWW
>>
>>80091308
Cybill Shepherd and Bruce Willis. Imagine having to see each other for years.
>>
>>80091298
Yes, considering the sheer amout of Bossu commercials he's done.
>>
>>80091481
so TL was just extremely butthurt his shitty baseball movie flopped?

what a gigantic pussy lol
>>
>>80091111
quads of truth
Jim Carrey killed the girl he gave stds to and made him look like a victim as a pallbearer
>>
one of the rare instances where I went to see a movie for the villain, not the fucking two face I'm talking about Jim Carrey's Riddler, great performance.
>>
>>80091128
Japan seems super clean and nice. I want to move here
>>
>>80091453
>...He continued, 'Ryan came to me, and there's 150 people standing in this big scene, and he says, "Nick come here."

>'And he's doing a scene with Rachel and he says, "Would you take her out of here and bring in another actress to read off camera with me?"

>The director was shocked. 'I said, "What?" Then he says, "I can't. I can't do it with her. I'm just not getting anything from this."'

I know, I was shocked too.
>>
Anyone got the pasta about Marlon Brando in guys and dolls?
>>
>>80091308
Freddy prinze jr hated Kiefer Sutherland

>during a Comic-Con panel for his series Star Wars Rebels, Freddie Prinze Jr. discussed his horrible experience working with Kiefer Sutherland. "I did 24; it was terrible. I hated every moment of it," Prinze stated. "Kiefer was the most unprofessional dude in the world. That's not me talking trash, I'd say it to his face. I think everyone that's worked with him has said that. I just wanted to quit the business after that. So, I just sort of stopped."
>>
>>80091308
>Adam Baldwin HATED Alan Tudyk

I'm guessing Baldwin was the asshole in the situation.
>>
>'I cannot sanction your buffoonery.'
>sanction
what a pretentious fuckwit. This is a fake quote right
>>
>>80091308
Charlie and Jack on LOST though with a cast that large I'd be more surprised if there wasn't problems
>>
>>80091308
>blade runner
>Sean Young had one of the worst reputations in the '80s as a difficult co-star and it may have started here, on a movie that couldn't have been easy to make. Crew members called love scenes "hate scenes" since they knew she and Harrison ford didn't like each other.
Kek
>>
Leo and Clint had a hard working relationship

>Not co-stars, but director/actor clashed a bit on the set of J. Edgar in 2011. An insider said Leonardo DiCaprio wasn't happy with a take while filming the biopic and threw a fit and insisted on a re-do after director Clint Eastwood called it a wrap. Apparently the altercation ended with DiCaprio storming off the set and tensions remained high during the rest of the shoot.

based clint
>>
>>80092232

>"Kiefer worked with Freddie Prinze, Jr. more than 5 years ago, and this is the first he has heard of Freddie's grievances," Sutherland's rep tells E! News in a statement. "Kiefer enjoyed working with Freddie and wishes him the best."
>>
>>80091481

Ty Cobb is fascinating. One of the greatest players there ever was and so disliked that only 4 people from the world of baseball showed up at his funeral.

> Approximately 150 friends and relatives attended a brief service in Cornelia, Georgia, and drove to the Cobb family mausoleum in Royston for the burial. Baseball's only representatives at his funeral were three old-time players, Ray Schalk, Mickey Cochrane and Nap Rucker, along with Sid Keener, the director of the Baseball Hall of Fame
>>
>>80092357
Hence when Ford pushes her, it is real.
>>
>>80092446
never even heard of that movie
>>
File: 1454415845075.jpg (83KB, 560x541px) Image search: [Google]
1454415845075.jpg
83KB, 560x541px
>>80091030
>Who was in the wrong here?
Who do you think?
>>
File: BOSS.jpg (203KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
BOSS.jpg
203KB, 550x400px
>>80091128
Tea drinker detected
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.