[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

member Ginrdhouse?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

member Ginrdhouse?
>>
Is Planet Terror worth watching? Death Proof was decent.
>>
>>80088989
Hell yeah I do. The double feature gimmick with fake trailers was fun. One of the best theater experiences of my life. Only way it could have been better is if I saw it at a drive-in theater.
>>
>>80089032
Planet Terror is fantastic.
>>
>>80088989
Nick Cage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZad00qYMbQ
>>
DON'T
>>
>>80089727
>fantastic
don't listen to this faggot
that film is utter garbage
the storyboard artist fucked every aspect of his job up
it's like he picked a gypsy from the street to the the job but I guess that was the casting directors mistake
>>
>>80088989

>tfw they split these 2 movies up and released them separately and without the fake trailers in Europe

fuck you Hacktino
>>
Yes. It was shit.
>>
>>80090546
>tfw they split these 2 movies up and released them separately and without the fake trailers in Europe

why?
>>
>>80090581

their official explanation was "because cinemas outside the US don't have a grindhouse culture so it wouldn't make sense"

unofficially they wanted to make double the money of course by having 2 releases instead of one
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.