[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jin-Rô

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Jin-Rô.jpg (97KB, 1130x706px) Image search: [Google]
Jin-Rô.jpg
97KB, 1130x706px
Just saw my first anime film, it was alright.
Nothing special, score was fantastic and the drawing was done really well, everything just felt really bland and the characters were really grey aswell.
+ I kinda stopped following the movie at the last 20 minutes so i was really confused.

>What anime movies should i watch that are really great?
>>
>>80088620

>Nothing special

Delete this. I'll let you off with a warning this time
>>
Are you familiar with the works of Wes Anderson?
>>
>>80088620
>Nothing special
Probably there isn't any better animated KINO than this.
>>
>>80088648
>>80088661
>>80088699
You know its not that good, end of discussion.
>>
>>80088735
>end of discussion

no
but you are a fag
end of discussion.
>>
>>80088735
Raging faggot. Neck yourself.
>>
>>80088802
>>80088841
fuck
>>
File: Nausicaa_ARS_setup_2.jpg (143KB, 1166x850px) Image search: [Google]
Nausicaa_ARS_setup_2.jpg
143KB, 1166x850px
>>80088620

it looks like bait, but here's a fair reply.

try something more straight forward like Nausicaa and the Valley of the Wind. if you don't like Jin-Roh or Nausicaa, stop watching anime and do something else with your time.
>>
>>80088937
Imma go watch it thanks
>>
>>80088620
>Nothing special
Try Onepiece
>>
>>80088620
>What anime movies should i watch that are really great?
Most of the Studio Ghibli movies.

My Neighbor Totoro > Kiki's Delivery Service > Whisper of the Heart > Ponyo > Princess Mononoke > The Wind Rises > Spirited Away > Porco Rosso > The Cat Returns > Castle in the Sky > When Marnie Was There > Grave of the Fireflies > Pom Poko > From Up on Poppy Hill > Howl's Moving Castle > Arrietty > Only Yesterday > My Neighbors the Yamadas
>>
>>80089178

When my friends would ask me about anime I would test them on The Castle of Cagliostro. It's really general audience and it still looks good enough to not feel ancient.
>>
>>80089351
That's good too, better than the low-tier Ghibli.
>>
>>80088620
Watch End of Evangelion, but don't watch the series
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.