[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ghost in the Shell life action

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: gits.jpg (370KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gits.jpg
370KB, 1280x720px
What do you think of the upcomming ghost in the shell life action movie made my hollyshitwood?

My oppinion is that we will get a Drake RnB remix of Beethovens 9th.

Amerishards can't into good works. Why do they have to butcher actual good work into shit?
>>
I can't believe that there is zero interest in this blockbuster for niggers.
>>
>>80086233
More like Pig in the Blanket
>>
>>80087374
>Pig in the Blanke
lmao kek lol my fucking sides xD
>>
>>80086233
no interest.

The manga and the anime were good. This will add nothing nor enhance anything about the story. It's just an excuse to have Scarlett in a body suit for 2 hours.

Make up new stories please Hollywood.
>>
>>80087856
>Make up new stories please Hollywood.
kek
It's hollywood. They only reproduce until eternity because their main adience are niggers and low IQ monkeys.
>>
knowing how these things usually go, it's probably going to be shit that ideologically strays too far from the original, while not actually generating new stories in the universe. that being said, WETA is on-board and the effects look good so i'm into it for that, at the very least. And while they could've gotten someone more fitting for the major, scarjo is still great eye candy with a sexy voice and decent acting chops.
>>
>>80088539
No nipples.
The original has nipples.
>>
>>80088539
This is the line of thinking from people that makes producers go mad. If you make it too close to the original source, people will bitch that it's nothing new, and they shouldn't have bothered. If you try a new story and make changes, people will bitch about how it strays too far from the original.
>>
>>80088730
that's not really how it works.
You invest money into a famous brand to sell your piece of cake of the masterworks of others.

Maximum efficiency is reached by hiring talentless directors etc. Since the Audience only cares about big boom effects and scarjo.

Endresult: Mad cash with little affort from low scum in the world.
>>
>>80086233
As long it's not some Tarantino or Jarmush Amerimovies are always blant shit.
>>
>>80088788
In order for those studio execs to make money they need to please their audience. No audience, no money. And audiences are quite picky when it comes to franchises like this.

Which makes the job much harder when a studio tackles a project like this because they're stepping on sensitive ground. While the studio heads are really only interested in money, I do believe that producers and the directors who do end up making the movies, do genuinely care about the reaction the film will have their target audience, at least to some degree that would make them consider them during phases of the production process, be it for genuine appreciation or for monetary gain.

See Dragon Ball Evolution, which was a disaster both critically and financially.
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>80086233
The dialogue in the trailer was awful. Is Kanye on the soundtrack? I assume so. Still want this to succeed, mainly for the sequels.
>>
>>80087462
>STOP INSULTING MUUH WAIFUUU!!! REEEEEE!!!!1
your waifus a shit, and looks like a fat ugly mule
>>
>>80088730
i mean, I'm against remakes in general. but like >>80088788 said, it's about that mad cash. They don't really care about pleasing people or giving credence to the original works ideas, as long as they can show off that they can make marketable products. Most of the imagery, stories, themes, characters, etc. are already established from the parent work, meaning less work on the adapters end trying to determine aesthetics and meaning. What i described was basically studios making movies that rely mostly on name recognition to sell their knockoff product, and you're counter is that peoples' weary and skeptical perceptions and recognition of the patterns of movie remakes is what makes producers go mad? Maybe producers should be more careful of remakes then, and try and go for more original content, instead of butchering others works.

>>80089208
dragon ball evolution was not a financial disaster. domestically, sure, but overall it did fine. and it did fine because its a recognized and beloved name. the most crucial time for movies is their initial two weeks in theatres, mostly opening weekend. the ghost in the shell ip is big enough that it will do well despite horrible reviews, because people will want to see it opening weekend. plus scarjo is a big draw to sell the movie.
>audiences are quite picky when it comes to franchises like this
liking the adaptation, sure they're picky then. are they picky when parting from their dollars for a seat in the theatre? no.
>i think they really do care!
they care enough to spend months of their lives and a lot of effort to create it. yes, they care. do they care to the extent of making an artistic masterpiece that will make people gape in awe for decades? you can't make that call without testimonial.
>>
File: ballerina.jpg (66KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
ballerina.jpg
66KB, 800x800px
>>80086233
does she also wears those thin mom socks?!! w t f
RIP cyberpunkglam
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.