[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BvS Kino Analysis: Redemption of Batman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: words don't stop him.jpg (149KB, 1000x239px) Image search: [Google]
words don't stop him.jpg
149KB, 1000x239px
>words do stop him
>>
File: redemption of batman.jpg (162KB, 1200x847px) Image search: [Google]
redemption of batman.jpg
162KB, 1200x847px
>Redemption through supermans sacrifice
>>
>>80082675
>>80082692
Yep.
>>
fuck me I knew this flick was a kino
>>
is BvS being a good film a meme or do people actually think that? I mean it would be obvious with a film like Suicide Squad, but while BvS is not god awful, it is still so far from being a good film. from the shitty writing and directing, to the cringy half-hearted performances from nearly everyone but affleck, to the nonsensical editing, I'm starting to unironically think there are full time paid DC shills trying to fix their image after 2 flops in a row. marvel films are mostly shit tier too, but at least they stick to a winning formula
>>
>>80083011

>is BvS being a good film a meme or do people actually think that?

This board is full of /r/DC_Cinematic crossposters
>>
>Martha is the name of like 50% of super heroes mothers, because it kind of sounds like "mother" and so its easy to remember and the author knows no little kid is going to give a shit
>7 decades later their names all being Martha used as a fucking crucial plot point by a movie that wants to be taken seriously

Is Snyder, dare I say it, not good at his fucking job.
>>
I liked the scene where The Flash showed up, teasing time travel with a cute Jew :3
>>
>>80082925

me too i just don't have the word-brain to say the things to explain it
>>
SAVE MEMETHA
>>
>>80083011
>everyone but affleck

ok
>>
>>80083133
Seriously, who cares?
Name is irrelevant. Any other plot device could have been used here to show the human side of Clark and how flimsy was the reason for Batmans anger. Snyder used this particular, it worked and only emotionless Grognards like you keep mentioning it like it's a bad thing.
Snyders mistake was that he made a kino for men and his audience was quippy little children.
Armond was right.
>>
>>80083011
>after 2 flops in a row

Alternative facts again?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.