/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT great actors that are going to die in our lifetime.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: Patrick Stewart.jpg (16KB, 243x317px) Image search: [Google]
Patrick Stewart.jpg
16KB, 243x317px
ITT great actors that are going to die in our lifetime.
>>
>that
Don't you mean who?
>>
Not if I kill myself first
>>
>>80082405
this tbqlnwh senpai
>>
>>80082285
patrick stewart might be a good stage actor with presence, but he has only starred in shit-tier nu-male movies which is why he is so popular. he is a "nice old man" meme.
>>
>>80082285
nigger
>>
File: KirkDouglasMar11.jpg (2MB, 2003x1944px) Image search: [Google]
KirkDouglasMar11.jpg
2MB, 2003x1944px
... Or will he?
>>
>>80082285
Good ridance.
He is a first class cuck
>>
>>80082285
>great actors that are going to die in our lifetime.
So every actor who's over 30?
>>
Rather confident aren't you OP

Watch out for that bus!
what bus?
Splat
>>
>>80082464
watch safe house nigga
>>
File: picard.jpg (12KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
picard.jpg
12KB, 320x320px
>>80082285
delete this
>>
File: tumblr_n5hx79jLjH1qc2bleo1_400.gif (456KB, 294x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5hx79jLjH1qc2bleo1_400.gif
456KB, 294x240px
David lynch will fall into a meat grinder check em
>>
>>80082285
>Implying he's mortal
>>
>>80082516
>first class
he wasn't in that one though
>>
He deserves it for being a crybaby liberal bitch the past decade

Shame as Picard was a man steeped in honour, tradition and Christian ethics. This senile old cunt is none of that
>>
File: 1485848429684.jpg (48KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1485848429684.jpg
48KB, 600x338px
>>80082285
>>
File: kino.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kino.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>80082464
Nice meme.
>>
The man is such a crusty old senile twat it's probably for the best he passes on quickly
>>
I'd like to remind everyone here, that you should never assume you're going to have a full and healthy life or that you're going to outlive some -- even if they're old. There's a bit of arrogance involved in prognosticating your future like that. I'm talking as someone, who for 19 years was, for the most part, perfectly healthy. Then I had an accident, and had last side effects -- was in and out hospitals (like 100 times) for the next 5 years. If you asked me at 18, if I thought I would lose my health a year later, I would've looked at you, like you're crazy.

Never take your health/life for granted. Check your privilege.
>>
>>80084446
Fuck off tumblr. Nobody cares about your fucking wä wä sobstory.
>>
>>80084903
I don't need sympathy. Just warning you about the nature of mortality and its uncertainty.
>>
>>80082285
>our
>We

Go end yourself, cancer
>>
>>80084903
Piss off. Your even more of a waste of space here, you dipshit.
>>
>>80082505
Only the good die young.
>>
>>80084927
You didn't warn us. You wrote a sentence telling us not to take health for granted. Which unless you are a fat American you don't.
Then you wrote a sobstory for upvotes and telling us to check our privilege.

Reddit and Tumblr is down the hall to the left.
Go away and don't come back
>>
>>80084927

I thought I was going to be poor for my entire life, since I fucked up my early adulthood. Then I inherit almost 300k from my uncle.

Life is good.
>>
>>80085171
I wouldn't know how to use tumblr, I've been on there maybe twice in my life. I only lurk on reddit, again their comment system scares me. Anyone can read it, like if it were a diary. If you say something out of line, people will try to run you off, and again, go through your history to pull dirt. It's like a pseudo-facebook. Or like that old website, LiveJournal. I don't know, the way you're carrying yourself, you sound like you were born after that website came online. You speak like how I used to do on this site, in 2007, when I was 15. It's okay, one day you'll mature and not be so edgy.

Oh in response. My message behind the sob story was it being a cautionary tale about arrogance. My arrogance went away when life took an unexpected turn for me. I realize that odds are, maybe you'll never have anything bad happen to you, and maybe you'll never truly author's message.
>>
>>80083559
need to rundown to the store real quick, help me with that?
>>
I HURT MYSELF
>>
TODAY
>>
>>80085443
TODAY
>>
TO FEEL
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.