[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want someone to tell me what this movie is about.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: The-Avengers-Poster.jpg (247KB, 743x1100px) Image search: [Google]
The-Avengers-Poster.jpg
247KB, 743x1100px
I want someone to tell me what this movie is about.
>>
quip supremacy
>>
Avenging
>>
It was a good movie that showed how these characters would interact in a specific situation.

But its main point was shell shock, how everyone is hyped in watching it, its about the first time you see it and how theres not enough time to think of proper criticisms for it because what your'e seeing is actually pretty cool.

Rewatching it multiple times actually reveals its flaws and falls flat compared to other capeshit, which is also why I thought Ultron failed aside from its obvious flaws, Gotg, Logan is better
>>
>>80082182
3 people with super powers and a bunch of normal people save the world from aliens.
>>
>>80082603
That's just a plot summary.
>>
>>80082273
>Rewatching it multiple times actually reveals its flaws

Yikes, if you needed to rewatch it to notice flaws perhaps film isn't a medium you should be interested in
>>
>>80082762
Well I dont plan on being a critic or atleast try hard to pretend to be, unlike you.

I liked it the first time, second time not so much.
>>
A shadowy elite organisation orders an intelligence spook to manipulate exceptional individuals into becoming the champions of capitalism and to defeat the vaguely exotic foreign invader.
>>
>>80082182
Bringing the party to you.
>>
>>80082182
Avengers: Hero's fight each other then team up to face a greater threat
Avengers 2: Hero's fight each other then team up to face greater threat
Civil War: Hero's fight each other
>>
>>80082762
This is the most pretentious thing I've seen on 2017 /tv/
>>
>>80082273
>because what your'e seeing is actually pretty cool.
The movie is ugly as hell. The quips are Shakespeare by comparison, as bad as they are.
>>
>>80082797
So, fascism then.
>>
>>80082797
That's still mostly just a plot summary.
>>
>>80082182
the brother of a benevolent alien takes revenge on his sibling by trying to control the planet which he believes his brother cherishes more than their camaraderie/legacy and the benevolent alien and his friends have to stop him.
>>
>>80082182
Avengers avenge things.
>>
>>80083103
Yes, I know. It just isn't a very complicated movie. On one side you have a false, evil god (who gets accused of being Hitler, of course) and his mindless drones who are space nomands riding animals and dressing in costumes that sort of remind me of middle eastern or south asian peoples. On the other side you have a liberal capitalist billionaire, couple hitmen to act as his sidekicks, patriotism man who doesn't do anything and two guys who stand for the power of science and the power of new age paganism. The climax is saving the financial capital of USA, first from the obviously evil bad dudes who don't seem to stand for anything and just want to fuck shit up, then from the UN's nuclear strike (literally WHAT???).

Whedon is a curious fellow.
>>
Team goes together for a shawarma. Fights enemy. Defeats enemy. Finish shawarma.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.