[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (311KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
311KB, 640x480px
IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>80081846
Saged and reported, iCuck :^)
>>
i know jack shit about dbz because I wasnt some adhd retarded kid and watched patrician tv like spongebob. But why was vegeta such a dick head to goku? I know they were apart of the same race so wouldnt vegeta and goku be total bros? instead vegeta teams up with these retarded aliens and hates goku. why would he betray his own kind?
>>
>>80081929
It's goku who's betraying his own kind
>>
File: hotlink.jpg (44KB, 1000x425px) Image search: [Google]
hotlink.jpg
44KB, 1000x425px
>>80081956
From my point of view the Saiyans are evil.
>>
>>80081929
>because I wasnt some adhd retarded kid and watched patrician tv like spongebob
That's because you're a child and it was finished before you were even old enough to enjoy tv
>>
>>80081929
>>80081974
The saiyans served freiza. They served him because he kept them busy warring, which they mostly loved. Goku was against freiza and, by extension, saiyans. That's why vegeta was against him.
>>
>>80081929
>watched patrician tv like spongebob

wow you watched spongebob? you mustve been in some exclusive club to watch that unknown gem
>>
>>80081929
Vegeta didn't "team up" with Frieza, it was more like serfdom. Frieza forced Vegeta's father, King Vegeta, into servitude, and then killed him, blew up their home planet, and enslaved all the saiyans. Vegeta dislikes Goku because Goku is stronger than him, the prince, despite being lowborn and not at all warlike.

Vegeta was actually very well written until the end of the Frieza arc.
>>
File: wat_bulma03.jpg (66KB, 914x686px) Image search: [Google]
wat_bulma03.jpg
66KB, 914x686px
>>80081929
Name one person Vegeta WASN'T a dick to.
>>
cringe
>>
>>80083592
bra? she's not even born yet in super and he's already doting on her
>>
>>80083592
whis
>>
File: me thinking about memes.jpg (37KB, 489x474px) Image search: [Google]
me thinking about memes.jpg
37KB, 489x474px
>>80081846

What are power levels at now? I stopped watching Super after the first universe tournament.

Where is a good place to pick it up from again?
>>
>>80083882
power levels don't mean shit anymore, and goku and veggie can't get zenkais anymore after reaching god level. the only way to improve is to actually improve
>>
anime is fucking dumb
>>
>>80083592

His daughter
>>
It was a simpler and better time.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=c7YQpBWpHLU
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.