[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will WW2 movies stop dehumanizing the japs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: poster01.jpg (166KB, 688x1020px) Image search: [Google]
poster01.jpg
166KB, 688x1020px
When will WW2 movies stop dehumanizing the japs?
>>
>>80074934
About a decade ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51lo2dpaZ_g
>>
>>80074934
>accurately represent insect people
>dehumanizing

They made to the nazi's look like saints.
>>
>>80074934

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/ZTCL4

Buddy, you seriously underestimate how awful the Japs were pre-WW2.
>>
>>80074983
>be Clint Eastwood
>make WW2 movie about americans in iwo jima
>sucks
>make WW2 movie about japs in iwo jima
>great success
>>
>>80074934
When Japs start acting human
>>
maybe they shouldn't have dehumanized their enemies first
>>
Listen fucker, read up on some accounts on what the Japs did. The Japs believe they are direct descendants of god and everyone else is subhuman. Practically animals. Especially back then.

Let's say you are a POW in a Jap camp. If they don't work you to death, you can look forward to getting beaten to death. Maybe they'll rape an animal in front of you, then kill it, just to shock you and get a good laugh. They'll make you build a bridge and give you a half of cup a rice a day. If you stop working your 12 hour shift you are executed. Maybe they'll cut off your dick, gouge out your eyes, and stick it in your mouth. I could go on. These are real things.

Japs ignored the Geneva convention. They made Nazis look like saints.
>>
Japs are not human tho

Unlike Germans whose current people and gubmint are overtly apologetic to the point of full retard the Japs aren't and saw their actions decades ago as justified
>>
>>80075911
WHO'S THE REAL ENEMY
>>
>>80074934
When America finally collapses in on itself, maybe then we'll see a WW2 movie that isn't complete garbage and treats both sides fairly.
>>
>>80074934
when japs grow a soul
>>
Losing WWII was probably the best thing that happened to the Japanese.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.