[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I won't shoot no Japanesers.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: hacksawridge.jpg (80KB, 928x523px) Image search: [Google]
hacksawridge.jpg
80KB, 928x523px
I won't shoot no Japanesers.
>>
A sitting duck is a dead one.
>>
>MFW both movies with Garfield is about Japan being enemy of Garfield
WTF I hate Japan now
>>
>>80074897
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
>>80074897
I'm kind of surprised that he didn't get shot by his own dudes.
>>
>>80074897
>DUDE KILLING IS A SIN LMAO
>*kills brother with brick to the head, shoots father in the face with a pistol*
>>
>>80074897
Fucken hated this faggot more than that guy from Into The Wild. How can people be so pretentious?
>>
File: kfjsNzPH.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
kfjsNzPH.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
I ERSCHIESS KOI JABONER
>>
>>80074897
Why didn't they just drop napalm on the gooks?
>>
>>80076231
Because there was also a huge fucking sea battle keeping the navy busy
>>
>>80076231
They were underground. That's how they survived the shelling.
>>
>be autist
>get 11/10
>>
File: IMG_2796.jpg (523KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2796.jpg
523KB, 2000x1500px
>>80076433
this made me so mad. but irl she was like a 6/10 imo
>>
>Some gay nigger movie that nobody watched won over this.

Hollywood needs to be slaughtered.
>>
>>80074897
>i read this in his heavily accented voice

bahahahahahahaha
>>
>>80076504
Hard to tell. Women back then didn't dress and act like whores, covering themselves with makeup to impress the Chads.
>>
>>80076504
Irl he looks suave as fuck though.
>>
>>80076504
>>80076615
he has gay face

he looks like a gayzorz
>>
>>80076532
I mean, it's Gibson, he literally had no chance. Fucking great movie, though, and it made money, that's all that really matters.
>>
>>80074897
I'll try running, that's a good trick
>>
>>80076165

Never kills his brother, never shoots his dad. Him hitting his brother with a brick and pointing the gun at his dad were both motivators to his conscientious objectivism. Did you watch the movie you dumb faggot?
>>
>OH GOD, PLEASE LET ME KILL ONE MO
>>
>>80076504
shes qt
>>
>>80074897
GOD DAMN YOU HALF JAPANESE GIRLS
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.