[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boy, this guy fell off fucking hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: serveimage.jpg (71KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
71KB, 1920x1080px
Boy, this guy fell off fucking hard
>>
Goes to show that you cant be complacent in showbiz. Its like one minute youre famous then WHAM! you find yaself peddling your ass on Vegas! What are da odds, right? Jesus you gotta take this shit seriously - ya gotta take it by da ballsack!
>>
>>80074731
>Bill has said that he and Nia will not force gender stereotypes upon their daughter
>Nia has said that she and Bill will explain homosexuality, bisexuality, gender fluidity, and other preferences to their daughter as soon as she's able to comprehend words
>Nia has said that she and Bill will let their daughter choose her own sexual identity and pronouns
>Nia has said that she and Bill are not in charge of their daughter's body, and that they will let their daughter do whatever she wants. Her body, her choice.
>>
Funny how a few years ago LE EBIN BILL BURR was the most beloved comedian on /tv/. I said in a year or two he'd be as hated as Louis CK.

>NUH UH
>BURR IS EBIN!
>THATS NOT HOW ALL OF /TV/ IS NUH UH

I hate being right about literally fucking everything. It's a burden and the people that are so blatantly, objectively wrong won't even admit it when it's right in front of their fucking faces.
>>
Remember the guy with the puppets? He was a big thing for like a year
>>
>>80075098
Going full JUST I see
>>
>>80075098
do you have any source for this
>>
File: raw.gif (410KB, 300x164px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
410KB, 300x164px
>>80075098
Bill Burr is all talk, obviously. That's how he makes money. He loves his wife and he's happy to have a child with her. Good for him.

His latest special sucked, though. I expect more of the same.
>>
>>80075137
he changed
it wasn't us
nao if u has predicted burr would go to the shitter that would have been accurate
>>
He realized that he was on the brink of legit mainstream success and subconsciously toned himself down and become more PC (cucked himself).

Same thing happened to Louis CK.
>>
>>80075098
Oh god, I feel bad for him. He really cucked himself here. These are the kind of people he would of made fun of 10 years ago.
>>
>>80075098

>making up shit on the internet
>>
>>80075260
first line of text: one of Bill's podcasts. He talks about how he and Nia saw some pink sports jersey for women, and Bill said their daughter will end up wearing that stuff. Nia told him no, and that if she's going to wear a jersey then it'll be a regular, non-pink jersey, and that they aren't going to force gender stereotypes on their daughter. Then Bill quickly transitioned to bragging about how cool his wife is about not liking pink sports jerseys. The podcast exists somewhere, but I won't scour through a few days worth of audio to find a timestamp

The other lines: Nia had an interview with I think Chelsea Peretti and I don't know who the interviewer is, and Nia mentioned all of that stuff.
>>
File: dafty.jpg (150KB, 890x563px) Image search: [Google]
dafty.jpg
150KB, 890x563px
>>80074731
>doesnt understand men whod rather game than fuck

He's one of those retards who thinks sex is the be all and end all of life.
Bill has shit taste in media, shit political views and enjoys American football.
He's basically a walking parody of a normie.
>>
>>80075363

this. Louie used to be BRUTAL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7oy1pY8PlU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5pMFnprHzU
>>
>>80075477
protip: announcing a sage is a bannable offense
>>
>>80075098
How long before she takes half and the kid?
>>
>>80075551
The moment he stops getting gigs so give it a couple of years or so
>>
>>80075098

>bill is watching a video about some muslim rapper who lives in France giving an interview
>the guy says hes glad he found rapping and became succesful at it because he was going down a bad path and was "about to become a bomb"
>interviewer, a white french guy, ask him if he means he was about to become a terrorist/radical muslim
>rapper goes off on him for being racist
>Bill thinks the rapper is full of shit and set the guy up for that just so he could bitch about racism
>Nia sympathizes with the muslim though and then bill goes into full cuck mode
>>
>being famous but having an ugly overbearing wife
>>
>>80075551
you can get a rough estimate by reviewing California alimony and child custody laws. I think she has to be married 7 or 12 years for the fullest amount possible.

>>80075633
F is for Family won't be getting a season 3. Bill's recent special was poorly reviewed. Now he's balancing his comedy and being a father, and he said himself that his comedy is shifting towards "hey I'm a dad lol, shitty diapers hahah you fellas can relate right". It's already over for Bill's career, now the engine has stopped and he's coasting for as long as the momentum lasts.
>>
>>80075494
damn, he lost it.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7oy1pY8PlU [Embed]

I loved American Beauty. To me, the man in the movie was the teenager who sold weed to Spacey.
>>
>>80075671
that was an awful part of the podcast. Bill told Nia that he doesn't want to watch any political or racial stuff with Nia, but I give it a month or two before Bill talks about a new occurrence of him being rightfully pissed about some bullshit scene in a political or raciam show that Nia forced him to watch.
>>
>>80075098

Billy's fire crotched grammy is spinning in her grave
>>
>>80075779

I hate american beauty because it so fucking faggy. I dont know how else to perfectly describe it other than that.
>>
>>80075749
At least hes got that pilot's license to fall back on
>>
>>80075948
>Bill gets served with divorce papers and a restraining order
>he's unable to access his bank account or credit cards
>he spends the night at Dean Delrays house
>Bill's back hurts from sleeping on the couch
>"hey listen Dean, I need to borrow 2 grand until I have access to my check card again. I'll pay you back as soon as possible."
>Bill drives his Jaguar to the long beach airport
>he gives his keys to the valet parking attendant
>"there's something special for you in the glovebox"
>Bill rents a helicopter for an hour
>the parking attendant looks in the glovebox
>a note: Just "fucking sign it"
>the Jaguar's title is signed by Bill, the attendant just has to sign his name
>Bill flies the helicopter towards the setting sun, crying the entire way, until the helicopter runs out of fuel
>Bill shrieks as he smacks the water
>>
>>80076179
For a second their I thought you were going to go for the D.B Cooper route
>>
>>80075848
>it so fucking faggy
That's not how I perceived it. I thought it was a really beautifully made film, on the sickness of 1990s society.
>>
If Bill survives the divorce then he'll be an unlimited source of anti-sjw, anti-marriage, comedy until the day he takes his last breath
>>
File: 5h5VpL0.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
5h5VpL0.gif
1MB, 320x240px
As far as redheads go he's pretty shit
>>
>THE BANKERS
>ah...what the fuck do I know
>so anyway, the Colts
>>
File: 1363378247423.gif (2MB, 265x257px) Image search: [Google]
1363378247423.gif
2MB, 265x257px
>>80075098
>>
>>80075500
talking about bans is a bannable offence
>>
>>80076317

Being this new.
>>
>>80075137

>I hate being right about literally fucking everything.

You sound like a fun guy to be around
>>
>>80074731
>>80075098
>it's a daughter as well
>too fucking old to try for a second one
>all this shit now
Billy Bitch.
>>
>>80074731
nigga Jus Mad he din get to raise Patice's kid that wasnt his eitha
>>
>>80078243
>implying they wont adopt at least one more
single mother status is increased w/ every kid so why not?
>>
>>80076369
That's because you are a Fucking fag
>>
>>80076369
homo alert
homo alert
weeoooweeooo
homo detected
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.