[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Acurracy and Bias of IMDB

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: BIased rating.png (7KB, 340x176px) Image search: [Google]
BIased rating.png
7KB, 340x176px
Did you believe that the IMDB ratings are not acurrate anymore and biased?
>>
I go off of Rotten Tomatoes. everything else is trash.
inb4 free thinking fedora tippers.
>>
IMDB is dead. Bury it.
>>
>>80073259
>Rotten Tomatoes
>not Letterboxd
>>
File: zooqle-most-seeded-march2017.png (33KB, 307x584px) Image search: [Google]
zooqle-most-seeded-march2017.png
33KB, 307x584px
the ONLY rating system I trust
>>
Anything that catches the attention of SJWs, particularly pol/altright, has a warped rating. If a movie manages to escape the notice of political crybabies the rating should be fair.
>>
>>80073327
>people eat up capeshit
enlightening data
>>
>>80073378
it's not just about capeshit

anyways, everything else is rigged, so what else can you do
>>
Yep. I had to agree with Anon #2. IMDB is officially fucking dead. Holy shit, that site as good back then.
>>
Yep. I agree with Anon #2. Holy shit, that site was good back then. Now, it just ruined by anyone who didn't even watch these movies or shows.
>>
IMDB thinks every new movie within the horror genre that ISN'T The Shining is garbage
I don't understand the reasoning behind these awful ratings on movies deserving of easy 8-9/10

How the fuck does...
>The Witch have 6.8?
>It Follows have 6.9?
>Goodnight Mommy have 6.7?
>The Babadook have 6.8?
>Green Room have 7.1?

... while Capeshit gets the exact same reviews?
>>
>>80073211
Yeah, their calculating system is fucking stupid. That's how you get superhero shit and Seth Rogan comedies in the Top 250.
>>
If you give them enough time, yes. It's actually more trustworthy than establishment media presents: rottenshit. At least I used to be, I don't know anymore now that corporate is tightening the noose.

Yes dispshits and shill spam 1s and 10s. But by some sort of previously unknown weird law of statistics they seem to cancel each other out somehow, and what's left over is mostly the juicy pulp of actual honest aggregate opinion.

It's like how you can randomly sample 100 people or so and that can actually correlate to the opinions of tens of thousands of strangers that were never polled. How does that shit work? Fucking miracles. But it does work. Mostly.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.