[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LOGAN Almost Included Sabretooth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: Victor Creed.jpg (15KB, 280x350px) Image search: [Google]
Victor Creed.jpg
15KB, 280x350px
>"There was a moment when we were thinking about, as I recall, Jim Mangold had an idea where when they were on the run, and they go to the gambling town, there may have been at that point they were going to see Sabertooth for help. He was going to be there for help. Now that you mention it! I wouldn’t swear to it, but we thought that would have been an interesting thing to do. And then for whatever reason we didn’t do it."

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/x-men/logan/logan-screenwriter-reveals-that-the-movie-was-originally-going-to-a149345

Would've been nice to see this.
>>
Based Liev
>>
>>80070232
>supporting a saberjewth appearance
>>
Having it as a character driven movie is why it worked. Throwing in Sabretooth and MUH JEAN would've brought it down a few notches and it would no longer be capekino.
>>
>>80070265
Sabretooth would've made sense. Plus it seems he originally had the role that that the black family ultimately filled.
>>
Based Liev deserved to be included in capekino.
>>
Liev is arguably the best capeshit villain
>>
>>80070232
>>80070841
>>80070889
Go to bed Liev
>>
>>80070211
Sabretooth and Magneto both should've had cameos
>>
File: always a pleasure runt.jpg (403KB, 988x1500px) Image search: [Google]
always a pleasure runt.jpg
403KB, 988x1500px
Will we ever see this scene?
>>
>>80070940
I like to fantasize that it's Naomi, posting on his behalf.
>>
>>80072364
Never.
>>
>>80072364
Did he... did he maim Logan just to insult him and fly away with a jetpack?

Why?
>>
>>80073643
That's just a thing he does every year on Logan's birthday.

That one was pretty elaborate. The first time out he just raped and murdered Logan's wife and then ate his cake.
>>
He died in both Wolvering origins, and in the original trilogy so Idk how they were going to bring him back other than "lol PLOT xD"
>>
>>80072364
shhrrrrg
>>
>>80073797
>He died in both Wolvering origins

Nope.
>>
>>80073797
He really didn't, plus DoaFP changed the timeline
>>
File: 1263768-wol131kik1.jpg (120KB, 700x442px) Image search: [Google]
1263768-wol131kik1.jpg
120KB, 700x442px
Will Fox ever adapt this iconic scene?
>>
File: SabretoothPranked.jpg (707KB, 688x1044px) Image search: [Google]
SabretoothPranked.jpg
707KB, 688x1044px
>>80072364
>next deadpool movie
>>
>>80072364

pssh...nothin personnel kid
>>
That would have been very cool actually. They should have done it.
>>
>>80073643
why not?
>>
File: LE SABERTOOTH FACE.jpg (56KB, 560x375px) Image search: [Google]
LE SABERTOOTH FACE.jpg
56KB, 560x375px
I miss the old workprint threads

why can't I go back to 2009 /tv/? it was so much better then.
>>
>>80074640
everybody's fucking invincible now adays
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.