[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what am I in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: xmenapocalypseimax-1.jpg (95KB, 640x378px) Image search: [Google]
xmenapocalypseimax-1.jpg
95KB, 640x378px
what am I in for?
>>
trash
>>
a completely run of the mill capeshit movie
>>
>>80070196
SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THESE
>>
A meh 3/5 comic book action flick.

Its not as bad as some here say but it is bad.
>>
>>80070253
>A 3... out of 5
>bad
Curious to hear your thoughts on every other capeshit flick.
>>
if you're 12 years old, the greatest movie ever made
>>
>>80070196
a pederast sounding Apocalyspe
>>
>>80070196
For me, it was the opposite of BvS.

I hated BvS when I saw it in the theater and liked it much better upon rewatching.

First off, Jennifer Lawrence is shit in these movies and continuing to focus on her as a main character is a shit decision.

Second, the Villain is uninteresting and not compelling and really stretches your belief of mutant powers, as he can literally make things out of nothing.

Teen actors are all bad. Logan scene is Bryan Singer thinking he is clever, ending fight scene is so boring with shit choreography.

Only good thing about this film is the second Quicksilver scene but even that isn't as good as the original.
>>
>>80070196
Professor X being quite ok with Magneto killing millions of people
>>
I hope you have subtitles

Half of the movies dialogue is non-english the BRrip I got had no subs

Pretty forgetable movie all around minus a few scenes and there's a lot of cheesey campy stuff in the 3rd act
>>
>>80070196
A streaking Wolverine killing dozens of people with nary a drop of blood in site
>>
>>80070658
Isn't Jennifer Lawrence shit in everything except American Hustle where she plays her self. And by playing herself I mean playing an insufferable and annoying cunt.
>>80070712
Haha same here. I kind of just made up my own dialogue. I agree, movie isn't that good, and relative to the X-Men movies it ranks among the worst.
>>
>>80070196
I loved the movie because it felt like a big budget 80's B-movie which is appropriate since it's set in 1983. A straight up villain, no bullshit and nice colorful cinematography.
>>
>>80070196
An absolutely disinterested Jennifer Lawrence mailing it in
>>
X-kino
>>
>>80070196
You will feel sorry for Fassbender for being in this movie by the end of it.
>>
>>80070196
Garbage that shouldn't be enjoyable but somehow is
>>
40 minutes in and nothing has happened. *snoooze*
>>
>>80070196
Whatever you're expecting - a lot less of that.
>>
>>80070196
Michael Fassbender turning in a pretty powerful performance, he's probably the best thing about this movie
>>
>>80071517
too bad he goes from good guy to bad guy back to good guy again for the 3rd time
>>
Good movie but doesn't get /tv/'s recognition because they hate Sophie turner and j law
>>
Some of the worst acting you'll ever see. How did they fuck this one up so bad when the other two were good, do they intentionally fuck up their third movie for some reason

>>80070735

There was blood

>>80070706

That felt weird how they were friends at the end
>>
>>80070196
time wasted on jeniffer Lawrence that should been used on other important characters,
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.