[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Thoughts on pic related?
>>
The most consistently good TV show. Seasons 1-16. Shame it's fallen off.
>>
It's good and funny, but the latest season was shit
>>
File: file.png (141KB, 400x309px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
141KB, 400x309px
>>80066383
>was shit
>>
episodes range from 2/10 to 10/10, average is about 6/10
>>
>>80066328
Seasons 1 to 6 are pure kino
>>
>>80066328
Seasons 1-10 are the real south park because after the 10th season Issac Hayes left the show and they changed alot of things like making Randy and Garrison main characters and getting rid of Officer Barbrady for the red hair cop.

Seasons 10-15 are still pretty good but for me the show is like the simpsons now the characters are just to different to when the show was good.
>>
LITERAL MEME SHOW

The Spirit of Christmas was the first viral video
>>
just pretend season 10 is the final season and it's a great show
>>
Great show that's starting to show it's age. Desperately needs to end to avoid becoming the new Simpsons.
>>
i actually prefer bob's burgers right now
it's not as funny, but it's comfy and it doesn't rely on shock humour
>>
>>80066832
Pretty much this, the episode "You're Getting Old" is sort of the series finale to me and was around the time I stopped watching the show.
>>
hasn't been decent since the mid 2000s
>>
>>80066328
only comedy show that makes me laugh
>>
>>80066328
Best TV show ever made.
>>
>>80067940
>You're Getting Old
Agreed. I stopped watching regularly after that. I don't think I've seen the last three seasons or so. I've caught episode from Seasons 16 & 17 in repeat or out of boredom. Otherwise, I wish they would just wind down.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.