[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The most insane cinema experience I have ever had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

>go to toilet after film
>its an indie cinema made from a converted sports centre
>throw my coat on a peg in the changing room, wait to go to the toilet (theres a queue made of other cinemagoers)
>queue suddenly disappears, I stand up to see why
>theres a fat couple showering, theyre the only ones still in the shower/toilet area
>still not sure why everyones leaving
>the old fat guy shouts out the door to the receptiondesk (which is within earshot)
"HEY, MIKE! I NEED YOU TO DO A LITTLE CLEANING HERE!"
>The receptionist shouts back
"NO, FUCK OFF"
>Old fat guy shouts:
"I'VE DONE A MESS IN MY DAPPY"
>I suddenly realise with horror why the crowd has disappeared
>both of the old couple have shit themselves while showering
>theyre both smiling smugly as a brown puddle spreads from around them and the crowd backs up
>puddling is already large enough to block access to the door
>Receptionist (Mike) arrives in his uniform
>He demands to "search" them (WTF?)
>old couple suddenly look very scared
>pulls on thick rubber gloves i assume he uses for janitorial work
>people are literally climbing out of the changing-room window (which is high up on the wall) to escape the smell, the sight and the small puddle of brown slowly spreading around the couple
>I climb out too
>am about to leg it down the street when I hear something
>not 100% sure what happened, but I hear a slap, a shout, and a loud "thump"
>crouch down and look through the window
>the fat man is on the floor in his own shit, crying
>his wife is standing up, crying
>there is a showerhead that has been ripped off the wall and is lying in a pile of cracked tiles and shit
>Mike is unscathed and leaning lightly against one wall
>Mike is smiling a LOT, his grin is terrifyingly wide
>I suddenly feel very scared
>stand up really suddenly and run away, leaving my coat (and bank cards) inside the building
>get home
>make this post

What the fuck, lads. I feel like I want to cry.
>>
>>80059310
funnest freaking post i ever read
>>
what the fuck
>>
>>80059310
falcon
>>
All this work and not a hint of funny.
Shame on you, OP.
>>
>>80060812

its true though, its not supposed to be funny

its just an intensely traumatizing experience i just had
>>
>>80060866

>intensely traumatizing

Jesus christ, you're a pussy.
>>
I've done volunteering in a retirement home and saw stuff like this everyday. Man the fuck up, you little bitch.
>>
>>80059310
you tried to be subtle, but you weren't subtle enough. downvoted.
>>
>>80059310
What's the problem? Were their shower shitting licenses expired or something?
>>
File: 1488161095557.jpg (12KB, 210x282px) Image search: [Google]
1488161095557.jpg
12KB, 210x282px
Holy kek. What the fuck kind of theatre has a shower in it through?
>>
File: IMG_2637.gif (2MB, 320x193px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2637.gif
2MB, 320x193px
>this happened
>>
Is the /tv/ cinema universe the greatest and most underappreciated meme ever? It's like some Kafkaesque nightmare
>>
>go to theatre last Tuesday (single's day) to see Lego batman
>tickets for the singles section have a 500% markup (+tip)
>wanna get popcorn and a drink so I fork over a hundred so they'll give me extra butter
>the concessions boy gives me a dirty look as I make my purchase
>tip the ticket ripper $10 on my way in, he points at his watch to make sure I know the rules
>movie is playing on a loop in a cordoned off area of the theatre, security guards keep their rifles trained on me from the projector booth
>I get ready at the entrance and as soon as the buzzer lights up I sprint inside
>run around the room as quickly as I can, hoping the guards can't get a train on me with their rifles
>I can see several dead singles littered across the theatre, they either ran too slow or got greedy and stayed too long
>hastily gorge myself on popcorn and coke as I try to catch glimpses of the movie while running through the theatre
>see another single in front of me, he's trying to eat a twizzler in a single bite and doesn't see the body in front of him
>he trips and falls to the ground as laser dots find his vital organs, shots ring through the theatre and blood sprays the screen as he let's out a blood curdling scream
>I jump over his crippled form but can't hear the movie anymore cuz of the gunfire
>all the noise causes the singles who were hiding behind seats to crawl towards the exit, they're new and probably think the guards won't see
>I know what's going to happen next and start to sprint
>poison gas emits from the seats and the singles who were hiding start to choke and spasm
>make it to the exit just in time and the doors close behind me, I can hear the screams of singles trying to claw their way through the door, the guns are oddly silent as the guards would rather have them suffer
>throw away my garbage, give the trashcan a $15 tip for doing a good job

Anyway I thought it was a pretty good movie, should I go see Logan next Tuesday or wait for Kong?
>>
File: HIGHLANDER.jpg (204KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
HIGHLANDER.jpg
204KB, 500x400px
>at an all-nighter event
>films showing 10PM to about 1PM the next day
>tickets are only 75p since it's a celebration for the cinema's 75th anniversary
>get to around 5AM, just sitting down ready for a screening of Highlander
>suddenly hit with an ungodly smell
>there's a girl, probably still in her teens, maybe early 20s, and she's just sat down in the seat beside me
>has matted hair, wearing like 4 layers of clothes, and smells like shit
>she is DEFINITELY homeless
>the stench is unbearable, no idea how she even made it into the building
>she takes her shoes off, curls up into a ball on the chair, and immediately falls asleep
>consider waking her up but don't want to touch her, so just get up and complain to the usher instead
>he comes back with a bouncer (they have bouncers on for late night events since the cinema is in the middle of town and they want to keep the drunks out) who shakes her awake, tells her she has to go, and leads her out of the screening
>the smell still fucking lingers and I have to get up and move seats to avoid it

Highlander was still a fun screening despite this. It's the sort of film best watched with a bunch of sleep deprived people running entirely on coffee, whole cinema was in hysterics the whole way through.
>>
File: 1421031818554.jpg (7KB, 158x250px) Image search: [Google]
1421031818554.jpg
7KB, 158x250px
>fail penis inspection
>group of normies behind me laughing
>>
File: 1487212878430.jpg (52KB, 780x688px) Image search: [Google]
1487212878430.jpg
52KB, 780x688px
>>80061882
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.