[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not to be annoying and start yet another Sopranos thread but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled-1.jpg (83KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
83KB, 1366x768px
Not to be annoying and start yet another Sopranos thread but I was watching the episode where Anthony Jr attempts to kill himself.

Did anyone else notice how in the scene where Tony's talking about his kids and his history with depression with Melfi-and like I might be just imagining things but it was one of those rare moments where I feel like Gandolfini was so close-or did-break character. Like I can hear Gandolfini in there. His voice cracks and you can hear the accent slip a couple times It was so powerful and I just wanted to share that. Did anyone else notice this?
>>
File: Watch It Chrissy.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Watch It Chrissy.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>80058333
Haven't seen that episode yet, but I noticed those trips.
>>
>>80058333
he was a very very good actor
>>
File: hand stuck in sink.png (87KB, 714x810px) Image search: [Google]
hand stuck in sink.png
87KB, 714x810px
>>80060057
That's the truth. I hate that we missed on old wise man Gandolfini.
>>
>>80060121
He was a special talent. Him and Falco had unparalleled chemistry. Whitecaps is the greatest hour of TV ever broadcast.
>>
>>80058391
it's been 10 years since the show ended. How are you not done yet?
>>
File: sopranos tony pulp.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sopranos tony pulp.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>80060057

I firmly believe playing tony soprano for nearly a decade is what ultimately killed him. Having to maintain that character, his lifestyle of excess for so long. Only to continue that same lifestyle years after the show is done. Ultimately leading to James Gandolfini's eventual heart attack.
>>
>>80060493
They did have great chemistry. Those looks she gave Tony early in season 6 after he wakes from the coma were perfect. You could see the difference in their relationship just by looking at their faces.
>>
>>80060592
I wonder how many takes they did for that scene. Carmella scrunching her nose and throwing the phone is PERFECT and she took just the right amount of time to react.
>>
>>80060592
he was a huge cokehead
>>
are there any shows as close to perfection and comfiness as the sopranos? please give me something i don't feel so well and need something good to watch
>>
>>80060607
She really went for it in the coma arc
https://youtu.be/r-3cF8BBr6I
>>
>>80060566
I enjoy it slowly. Leisurely. Casually.

Like a fine Eye-talian dinner.
>>
>>80060493
I tried marathoning sopranos like 5 years ago and the show was so captivating that it made me feel kind of depressed. You put yourself in Tony's place. I needed to watch it like once a week.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.