[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/peepshow/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_1896.jpg (78KB, 960x932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1896.jpg
78KB, 960x932px
let's get another Peep Show thread going lads. Favourite lines? Who do you see the most of yourself in? What are some of the most relatable scenarios?

Upon a recent rewatch, I must say I love the ways in which characters are set up in a way that makes them dislikeable. There's a lot of subtle references to the British class system - I'm thinking things like "Portenzia" and "Tea for the huntsmen!"
>>
File: gog.jpg (30KB, 600x332px) Image search: [Google]
gog.jpg
30KB, 600x332px
>>80058254

i want a kebab
>>
>>80058254
I see more of myself in Mark than I would prefer...
>>
File: compound.jpg (31KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
compound.jpg
31KB, 600x339px
After several failed attempts to socialize, I've adopted a policy based on a line of Mark, I call it the "Compound Policy".

>"Just stay mute, Mark, you're a social freak, remain in your compound."

Every time I'm tempted to say anything to anyone in a social relation, I remember this line and I shut myself up. It has saved me from embarrassment many times since I began doing this.
>>
>>80059857
Yeah.. you should probably stop doing that
>>
>tfw a girl I've been obsessing with for months gave me a "you're kind of like a modern day eunuch"
>>
File: 1445875247738.jpg (25KB, 500x274px) Image search: [Google]
1445875247738.jpg
25KB, 500x274px
>>80060482
have you tried picrelated?
>>
File: IMG_3583.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3583.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>"I've got a friend! I've made a friend! Maybe there's nothing wrong with me and I'm just a normal human being!"

Every time.
>>
>>80059857
That's not a good thing
>>
I just started season 5; not a fan of mean Sophie desu.

Hope she gets impregnated by Jeff and they're forced into an awful marriage
>>
>>80060539
not yet, i'm starting to not give a shit enough where I might be able to next time I see her

Although I think she's seeing someone at the moment, so I'd rather not burden her with it if it starts to last
>>
>>80058254
>There's a lot of subtle references to the British class system
Were they subtle? I thought it was pretty clear Mark looks down on others - I mean he sees Jez as being lower than himself.
>>
>if our feet touch, we fuck. obviously.
>>
>>80060898
Laughed way harder than I should've at this
>>
>>80059857

You're going to end up killing yourself
>>
Four naan, Jeremy? FOUR?
>>
File: marky mark.png (369KB, 795x522px) Image search: [Google]
marky mark.png
369KB, 795x522px
Where's the turkey, Jeremy?
>>
>>80061610
that's insane
>>
File: images (3).jpg (16KB, 236x398px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
16KB, 236x398px
>>
>>80059857
Don't, bro.
>>
>>80059857

>not using George's opposite system

The fuck are you doing
>>
>>80059857
That's a terrible idea that will give you damaging mental health defects in the long run
>>
Towards the end, did anyone else just get tired and angry of Mark being such a prick all the time? It wasn't even funny or endearing by the end of it all, it eventually just became painful watching him piss his life away.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.