[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE GOOSE IS LOOSE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: goose-loose.jpg (127KB, 634x941px) Image search: [Google]
goose-loose.jpg
127KB, 634x941px
>>
I'm not sexually aroused by him or anything since I'm a heterosexual white male, but he's hot as fuck, I wish I was him to be honest.
>>
>>80055362
Same.
>>
>>80055362
I'm not sexually aroused by him or anything since I'm a heterosexual white male, but he's hot as fuck, I wish I could fuck him in the ass
>>
would be deleted if it was an actress
>>
>>80055331
real human bean
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (78KB, 468x552px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
78KB, 468x552px
>Gosling was educated at Gladstone Public School,[15] Cornwall Collegiate and Vocational School and Lester B. Pearson High School.[16] As a child, he watched Dick Tracy and was inspired to become an actor.[17] He "hated" being a child,[9][18] was bullied in elementary school[19] and had no friends until he was "14 or 15".[20][21] In the first grade, having been heavily influenced by the action film First Blood, he took steak knives to school and threw them at other children during recess. This incident led to a suspension.[18] He was unable to read[22] and was diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), prescribed Ritalin, and placed in a class for special-needs students.
>>
His face is a bit weird but I'd still fuck him.
>>
File: 7100gooseman.jpg (46KB, 630x591px) Image search: [Google]
7100gooseman.jpg
46KB, 630x591px
>>80055331
jesus i remember laughing at the goose is loose meme on /b/
>>
>>80055812
Is Drive a documentary?
>>
requesting that version of "the goose will attack if you open the door" with gosling standing there
>>
>>80055331
Oh shoot, the goose is loose
So wild you couldn't chase it down with straight fruit juice
>>
>>80055331
>He "hated" being a child,[9][18] was bullied in elementary school[19] and had no friends until he was "14 or 15".[20][21] In the first grade, having been heavily influenced by the action film First Blood, he took steak knives to school and threw them at other children during recess. This incident led to a suspension.[18] He was unable to read[22] and was diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), prescribed Ritalin, and placed in a class for special-needs students.[23]

literally /ourguy/
>>
>A series of videos, entitled "Ryan Gosling Won't Eat His Cereal", which feature clips from various Gosling films with a spoonful of cereal superimposed over the footage, went viral in 2013, receiving millions of views on Vine and YouTube. When the creator of the videos, Ryan McHenry, passed away from osteosarcoma in May 2015, Gosling posted his own video on Vine, in which he can be seen eating a bowl of cereal in tribute to McHenry. He also offered his public condolences to McHenry's family.
>>
>>80055649
fuck it was so long ago
>>
File: rWIVfh3.jpg (25KB, 860x514px) Image search: [Google]
rWIVfh3.jpg
25KB, 860x514px
>tfw not allowed to go to the batting cages anymore
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.