[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reign of Fire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: mcconaugheyreign2.jpg (210KB, 1600x1045px) Image search: [Google]
mcconaugheyreign2.jpg
210KB, 1600x1045px
Find a fucking flaw.
>>
I watched this 3 times and fuck if I remember anything about it
>>
NO FUCKING APACHES LIKE ON THE FUCKING POSTER YOU LYING FAGGOTS
>>
>>80054420
>3 times

You may be suffering from Alzheimer's.
>>
>>80054402
Sky diving scene was fucking 10/10

Also, how the fuck do these dragons from 2002 look better than The Hobbit's dragon from 2014?
>>
File: 1470762908617[1].webm (3MB, 1024x436px) Image search: [Google]
1470762908617[1].webm
3MB, 1024x436px
>>80054559

You're looking at a spruced up production still is why, go look at it in motion and get sad.

Also this still makes me laugh
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 500x215px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 500x215px
>>80054695
I still think it looks better.
>>
>>80054559
It doesn't. The hobbit just went for more of a fantasy style and this film went for more gritty realism. The hobbit films does things that was not possible in 2002.
>>
>>80054402

The wrong hero lived.
>>
>>80054477
A fucking rebbit complaint.
>>
They need to make a sequel where krakens invade
>>
Americans saving the British bullshit.
>>
How the fuck did the dragon's breeding work?
It was some weird pride harem situation right?
How were new males made?
>>
>>80054960

>hurr reddit do I fit in yet guise

Reddit didn't exist when the movie came out so you can go fuck yourself, you miserable cunt.
>>
>>80054769
This scene could have become an average tier meme. Other than that there is nothing of value in this film.
>>
>>80054402
the entire movie is a flaw
>>
Trailers and marketing:

>It's a fucking global war between dragons and man, gunships vs dragons THIS IS FUCKING INTENSE

Film

>boring post apocalyptic drama in a dark castle with very little action
>>
>>80054695
I completely forgot that Gerard Butler was in it.
>>
>>80055474
>How were nu males made?
gaybombs, fluoride in the water, and da joos.
>>
>>80054402
some goat apocalypse scenes that were tense
but the world building is very dumb.
>MUH BASED DRAGON GENOCIDES DINOSAUR AND FOUGHT KNIGHT TOO
and the reason for our "good guys" to win against such a race is even dumber and forced as fuck
>WELL SO THEY JUST HAVE THIS ONE MALE ONLY FOR SOME REASON. DONT YOU QUESTION THE LOGIC OF MOTHER NATURE
>>
>>80054769
Yes ur an idiot
>>
Its fucking garbage
>>
>>80054695

cool scene, even the kids over acting was great over acting
>>
>>80054402
the problem with this movie is that it has such great world building of this post apocalyptic future and could have set up an amazing franchise but then the third act just turns into a retarded generic save the world plot
>>
>tfw you notice Joffrey Baratheon is one of the kids
>>
>>80056231
Why the fuck are you judging it on it's potential for a franchise? That would ruin it like everything else.
>>
Pro tip u can't cuz it should be appreciated for what it is, inb4 uh Gerard butler wasn't good enough
>>
>>80056455
>Gerard butler wasn't good enough
He seems like he genuinely tries in whatever role he has. He's got a solid list of b movies, he was also in Timeline, which isn't a great movie, but it's a perfect "saturday afternoon literally nothing else to watch" tier flick. Also the two X-has fallen movies are action schlock that feel like they were pulled out of a mid 90's time capsul. Honorable mention to Coriolanus as well, Ralph Fiennes and Butler chewing scenery and screaming Shakespeare at eachother.
>>
>>80054402

It's skyrim. Should have been morrowind
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.