[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Three Bill Cosby accusers have their emotional distress claims

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: BillCosby.jpg (25KB, 634x258px) Image search: [Google]
BillCosby.jpg
25KB, 634x258px
Will our guy finally make a comeback?
>>
>DUDE WE HATE BLACK PEOPLE BUT WE HATE WOMEN MORE LMAO
>>
#fabulous
>>
File: 1475113777757.gif (163KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1475113777757.gif
163KB, 640x640px
>>80054318
>>
bill Cosby didn't do any of it desu
>>
>>80054289
3 out of 60
>>
>>80054318

>Ugh, if I knew 4chan was soooo toxic I would have stuck to Tumblr
>>
>>80054318
Please leave. We hate ourselves the most.
>>
>>80054289
>>
>>80054318
>hating lying sluts is bad
>>
File: jian-ghomeshi-feature.jpg (84KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
jian-ghomeshi-feature.jpg
84KB, 640x360px
In Canada we had this happen to a local celebrity (sorta) when an angry ex girlfriend accused him of rough sex.

Suddenly women came out of the woodwork when they smelled lawsuit money. The former musician and national radio host was a real life "50 shades of gray" type.

Yes he enjoyed rough sex, S&M and degradation in the bedroom, but women came crawling back for more. Over the years he fucked a lot of groupies, co-workers, and female journalists.

Due to their lies and exaggerations Ghomeshi was charged with assault (choking women) and sexual assault. the women suddenly claimed to have been living in fear of him for years and yet all of them didn't want to go to the police for some reason.

During the trial the womens stories all fell apart. dates were wrong. Thei testimony didn't match the original police reports, and most damning of all, they still kept sending him sexy emails of themselves after the "assault", asking to be fucked even harder next time. Their claims that they lived in fear of him for over a decade were all lies.

Also the women claimed to have not known each other, but when one woman was caught lying under oath she cut a deal and shared the emails and text messages. It turned out the women "who didn't know each other" had sent over 5000 messages to each other in the year leading up to the trial.

tl;dr

He may be a B-list celebrity but his career was completely destroyed as a result of these bitter former girlfriends jealousy or lust for a big financial settlement.

The real crime that all of these women are not in prison right now for filing false police reports or lying under oath.
>>
based cosby beating the roasites
>>
>>80055528

Also the worst part of all this is that his defense lawyer, Marie Henein, has been harassed by college aged feminists for her role in proving Ghomeshi innocent.

She went to do a speech at a lawschool in Ontario and campus protests erupted to prevent her from appearing on stage. They blamed her for "silencing victims of rape culture" and for exposing the "victims" as liars which the SJWs felt was unfair.

>even though the man was innocent in court, no man is ever really innocent!
>even though the women accusers lied, proving that they were liars was misogyny!
>Marie Henein betrayed all women for defending that monster!
>"by the way I still want to be fucked hard by Ghomeshi, but don't tell the other people in my womens studies class"
>>
>>80054318
If anyone in my life knew me this well I wouldn't be so lonely.
>>
>>80054318
Glad you figured it out
Now add the two together and you've got a real problem
>>
>>80054318
Lying skanks are worse than niggers, yes
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.