[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this thread is on-topic, mods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

So was their relationship genuine or a public performance carried out to advance their careers?
>>
>>80053994
>So was their relationship genuine or a public performance carried out to advance their careers?
yes
>>
>>80053994
It was marketing for a movie
>>
>cheats on him with a married man
>goes on to become a slob dyke cause muh robbie don't love me anymore and fuck men they don't understand my feefees
>>
>>80054381
anon im sure if you try hard and shower some day you will get a gf
>>
>>80054409
but i don't really hate women, just insecure dykes like her
>>
>>80054381
There's literally nothing wrong with cheating.
>>
>tfw never be suffocated by Kris10's thighs
>>
>>80054505
>trying to bait this hard
don't you have something else to do?
>>
>>80054558
Humans aren't monogamous. The only thing she did wrong was get caught.
>>
>>80054637
still gotta put on some more work on your baiting, go practice some more on /pol/ and /r9k/
>>
File: 009_1468226093596.png (623KB, 1032x1171px)
009_1468226093596.png
623KB, 1032x1171px
>>80054459
Hating on literally /ourgirl/
>>
>>80054717
hardly a "girl" anymore lel
>>
They were together initially. Then they just kept up the illusion for marketing purposes the last 2-3 movies or so.

Rob was doing Megan Fox, Emelie De Ravin on the side. But Kstew got all the heat for being caught on camera with the director.
>>
>>80054809
>Rob was doing Megan Fox, Emelie De Ravin on the side.
proof?
>>
>>80055026
Just write Megan Fox Robert Pattinson, saw it many times.

http://www.eonline.com/news/128154/source-megan-fox-hooked-up-with-rob-pattinson

At his peak popularity with Twilight he got around a bit.
>>
>>80053994
If you spend so much time in close proximity with a really attractive woman, there's a good chance you're going to want to fuck her on a regular basis. And if you look like the Twilight dude she'll reciprocate that.
>>
>>80054509
>>80054717
reminder you will never ever have your own sweety stinky Stew ;______________;
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.