[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twin Peaks Thread -

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: grqger.jpg (18KB, 504x277px) Image search: [Google]
grqger.jpg
18KB, 504x277px
Lets speculate on the new season / what returning characters might be up to.
>>
File: 1474824483318.jpg (143KB, 680x693px) Image search: [Google]
1474824483318.jpg
143KB, 680x693px
Here are my thoughts for returning characters

James - Will be a sheriff in Twin Peaks
Leland - Will take over the role of BOB
Andy & Lucy - Michael Cera is without a doubt their kid
Laura - Lodge stuff, Lee may play another character like Maddie who is related to Laura
Bobby & Shelly - No clue
Hawk - Will play a big role in explaining lodge stuff to Laura Dern's character
Ben & Jerry Horne - Absolutley no clue
Audrey - No clue
>>
>>80054495
>Audrey - No clue
I thought she was confirmed to have a fairly prominent role too, but I have no idea where she could fit in either.
>>
>>80054571
I wonder how the hell she would have survived the bank explosion.
>>
>>80054686
Her thick layer of makeup shielded her from the blast.
>>
>>80054686
In The Secret History of Twin Peaks it says that Pete shielded her from the blast, he and Andrew died but Audrey survived
>>
>>80055639
I'm going to miss Pete
>>
>>80056007
Same. Him and Briggs.
>>
>>80053439
James is still a faggot
>>
>>80054495
>Bobby & Shelly - No clue

I guess Shelly will have taken over the diner from Norma, Bobby is her NEET daytime-drinking husband who is dependent on the money she brings in and relives his glory days from high-school every day
>>
>>80053439
I don't see how they can recreate the feeling of the original show
The acting is so wooden in the original show
Today that is just going to look stupid and cringeworthy
It is probably going to be more realistic and gritty
>>
>>80056606
There's been filming in Las Vegas and Paris, and it seems like this season is going to be focused mostly on Dale Cooper instead of the rest of the cast. So I doubt it's even going to try to ape what the old seasons felt like, and MacLachlan can act just fine.
>>
>>80056441
James is great

>>80056606
I have a strong feeling it's going to have more of a FWWM vibe.
>>
i expect major time weirdness and parallel universes. We will all get lynched

I wonder if coop will be possessed for a major part of the series.
>>
File: Capture.png (111KB, 1611x573px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
111KB, 1611x573px
jesus christ
>>
>>80056908
Michael Cera will be the new BOB
>>
>>80056908
I'm going to guess most of these are going to be one offs. Obviously people like Dern, Forster and Watts will probably be regulars.
>>
>>80056772
>James is great

geeeeez when this meme will fade away
>>
>>80056908

>Monica Belluci

HNNNNNGGGGGGGG
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.