[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dormammu I've Come To Bargain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: strange .jpg (23KB, 600x200px) Image search: [Google]
strange .jpg
23KB, 600x200px
Dormammu I've Come To Bargain
>>
Why is his name so fun to say?
>>
>>80050330
Whose name?
>>
>>80050499
The guy whose name is strange.
>>
>>80050330
>Door-Mom-Moo
>>
Just watched it. It was ok.
I end up watching every Marvel movie as they come out, but I've never really enjoyed any of them all that much.

Maybe I'm not the target audience or I'm bored of the formula.
>>
What other Benadict shit can i check out?
This movie alone made me like him.
>>
I hope in the sequel rachel mcadams gets every hole violated by shuma gorath while bendydick cuckburnsnatch watches
>>
>>80052578

None because his movies generally aren't for retarded people
>>
Was it kino?
>>
>>80052301
>I'm bored of the formula.

I think it's this. As someone who used to enjoy them a lot and go to midnights and all that fun shit they are starting to get a little old. I mean civil war was nice.

I thought this was cool and a little bit different, at least the big bad fight was different and I liked the whole fight before it where everything around them was going back in time. They didn't go too too hard on the quips (the beyonce jokes falls flat as shit, the wifi things is pretty good but it was in the trailer) but overall it was enjoyable.

Overall marvel is kind of doing the same thing over and over. The thing is I cant really say any of the movies are awful, like I haven't hated any of them yet but they do grate on the nerves. I think people started feeling this en masse around Age of Ultron.
>>
>>80052301
Same here senpai. I consider marvelshit to be the taco bell of movies.
>>
>>80052594
I JUST FAPPED AND NOW I'M DIAMONDS AGAIN FOR FUCK'S SAKE FUCK YOU
>>
>>80052630
Is imitation game good?
How about Sherlock?
>>
>>80052697

Imitation Game was good but really sad if you don't know Turing's story.

Sherlock I have no idea, my friend's gf is obsessed with Cucumberpatch and says it's kino.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.