[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

So
>>
File: a-totally-relevant-to-tv-image.png (60KB, 772x198px) Image search: [Google]
a-totally-relevant-to-tv-image.png
60KB, 772x198px
>pussies get fucked
>>
>>80046379
I know the media was always partisan, but can we just go back to it not being so fucking in your face? I'm just really, really tired of this kind of shit.
>>
let me guess, he's gonna talk about Trump again
>>
DONALD
>>
>>80046417
Go watch FOX then Cletus, it'll tell you what you want to hear
>>
Has anyone made a JUST version of jimmy Fallon yet?
>>
>>80046432
I know right, Fox News is so fair and balanced.
>>
>>80046432
Fox is to Cuckservatives who CNN is to Libtards

Horseshoe principle
>>
>>80046379
What's up with jews?

They're one percent of the population but are overwhelmi-

*TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES*
>>
TRUMP AM I RIGHT LOL
>>
WHEW TRUMP
>>
dude sucks now

heartbreaking that he used to be on Stranger With Candy, the most "they couldn't get away with it now" show ever
>>
File: 1480360992253.jpg (31KB, 325x346px) Image search: [Google]
1480360992253.jpg
31KB, 325x346px
>>80046415
>"Trump said the media is the enemy of the American people!"
>Booooo!
These people are so fucking stupid.
>>
>>80046486
>And welcome back to The Late Show with Chaim Rosenberg!
>>
File: why.jpg (38KB, 418x455px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
38KB, 418x455px
>Cobert Show and Daily Show ceased to exist within months
What did (((((((((they)))))))))) mean by this?
>>
>>80046464
Compared to CNN, it actually kinda is.
>>
SERIOUSLY THOUGH TRUMP AM I RIGHT FOLKS?
>>
>>80046482
>Fox is to Cuckservatives who CNN is to Libtards
True
>Horseshoe principle
Kill yourself
>>
>>80046482
Fox is to Cuckservatives who every other news channel is to Libtards

fix that for you
>>
SO ANYWAY DONALD TRUMP
>>
>>80046379
Dooes anyone actually watch this or any of the late night shows? In my friends circle the only guy who does works late night.
>>
how is this place any better when it mostly does repetition of the same tired memes? even this thread is one of those
>>
>>80046488
*black piano guy force laughs and plays a jingle*
>>
Le Donald Trump man
>>
>cue boring and predictable red team vs blue team argument
Rather pointless isn't it?
>>
"So"
>Murmurs in the audience, a few giggles and a hearty chuckle from someone close to an audience mirophone
"Donald"
>Deafening boos and hissing, many in the audience get up and appear to be leaving
"Drumpf"
>The audience erupts with laughter, whistling and cheering, a drumpf chant starts along with a constant, rhythmic clap and everyone gets to their feet to give a 10 minute standing ovation
>>
>>80046829
We don't have a writing staff and we don't pretend we are comedians. If your defense of this shitty show is "/tv/ is just as bad!" then you really know you've hit rock bottom.
>>
>>80046445
Jimmy Fallon's career will never die, the man is teflon.
>>
Liberals.....

>The crowd murmurs in anticipation
>>
>>80047008
Except his arguments dont go like that and his bone isnt with liberals its with SJW
>>
>>80047008
...are cucks!!!!

>LOLOLOLOLOL DRUMPF! DRUMPF! DRUMPF!
>>
>>80047008
At least Milo actually goes to places where people disagrees with him, rather than preaching in front of a studio audience five nights a week.
>>
drumpf BTFO again
>>
SO TRUMP AMIRIGHT LMAO
>>
>>80047110
this
>>
I'd love for this faggot to read through one of these threads one day. It'd probably actually hurt his feelings (if he has any left)
>>
>>80046415
colbert is such a smug faggot
>>
Colbert, who is a staunch catholic, has never let an opportunity to praise the Pope go by.

He hasn't said shit about the Pope excusing those fucking pedophile priests in the last few weeks though. Not once (unless I missed it). Fucking asshole.
>>
>>80046445
>>80046960

The only way Jimmy would be over would be if it came out that he did wierd sex shit.

He's a celebrity popular due to almost exlusively women, and the only thing that triggers them (literally) are rape like sex perverts.

He could beat the shit out of his wife daily and would still have a career because his crowd is braindead.
>>
File: 1486005074668.png (575KB, 534x528px) Image search: [Google]
1486005074668.png
575KB, 534x528px
>>80046379
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.