[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is pointing a gun at someone a crime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
Is pointing a gun at someone a crime?
>>
>>80045894
Yes, absolutely
>>
>>80045894
Ask /k/
>>
>>80045894
Interesting ... pointing an unloaded gun though. I think what happened in the movie might qualify as kidnapping and there's also a law against forcibly holding people against their will. Probably something about threats too. I'm sure they would come up with 10 different things to charge him with, but just plain pointing an unloaded gun at someone with no bad intent, I don't think so.
>>
>>80045964
>but just plain pointing an unloaded gun at someone with no bad intent, I don't think so.
it's a deadly weapon, as it can be loaded very quickly and it is meant to be used loaded
>>
>>80045964
Technically if you could ever prove you were just kidding around and no one was threatened you could get off but who the fuck is going to believe you just pointing your gun at people as a joke?

It's not technically illegal to pull a knife on someone and say "I'm going to kill you you fucking nigger" as long as everyone's cool with it but good luck explaining it
>>
>>80045964
you're a dumbass. People use fake guns all the time to rob stores, it's about the fact that nobody knows it isn't loaded and therefore it can still be used in an illegal and coercive manner.
>>
>>80046078
Yeah but I said with no bad intent. So you're the dumbass.
>>
>>80046087
yeah well you're the dumbass if someone is just expected to believe you when you point a gun at someone, especially a police officer, who's thinking that maybe you're just lying about it being unloaded to get his guard down, it's a weapon and it has it's use via intimidation regardless of any bullets
>>
Is punching an officer and reaching for his gun enough to warrant getting shot and killed? Why not just mace not death
>>
>>80045894
not if the person you point the gun at is illegally here
#MAGA
>>
>>80045894
in todays society having a dick qualifies you as a potential rapist, pissing on the open if a women is watching is considered rape. pointing a gun equals premeditated murder
>>
>>80046696
>muh persecution complex
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.