[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

V Movies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: skyrim-vs_dragon.jpg (244KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
skyrim-vs_dragon.jpg
244KB, 1366x768px
Which games have the best chance of nut being shit when adapted into movies?
>>
The Dig
>>
None of them. One of the few things Hollywood does right is treating video games with the respect they deserve: none. Back to /v/ now.
>>
Skyrim T B H

The lore focuses on the Nords which means the Nords are the major population, which means that all other races are kept to a minimum, which in turn wouldnt eat alot of budget due to practical effects and cgi and thos resources could be better spent on the Dragons.

Movie 1 = Civil War
Movie 2 = Civil War pt.2
Movie 3 = Dawnguard
Movie 4 Dragonborn
>>
>>80043848
>skyshit

I think I'll pass
>>
File: geralt quizzical.png (531KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
geralt quizzical.png
531KB, 900x900px
Witcher movie when?
>>
It'd have to be something that isn't too complex, I imagine. So it couldn't be something like Bioshock (sets would be too expensive and the philosophy would be either removed or biased), but something like Max Payne could have been great. James McCaffrey as Max with Sam Lake writing would be kino.
>>
>>80043848
Half Life
>>
File: tumblr_lyfb1zS7h51rnxahao1_500.png (112KB, 493x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lyfb1zS7h51rnxahao1_500.png
112KB, 493x750px
>Lots of material to go on
>Flexibility to tell a new story
>Plotline isn't convulted and easy for newcomers
>Perfect for PG-13
>>
>>80043908
You don't think they would mix it up with other areas of Cyrodil?
>>
>>80043967
>So it couldn't be something like Bioshock (sets would be too expensive and the philosophy would be either removed or biased)
Do you really think "Atlas Shrugged for 15 year olds" is too complex? Top fucking kek, that's legitimately embarrassing. Films are infinitely more complex than your precious little toys.
>>
metal gear solid, because the story can't get any worse
>>
>>80044032
maybe when it becomes a success
considering GoT's sudden dip of quality and criticism, sometihng has to take its place
>>
>>80043961
this year apparently
>>
>>80044062
I wasn't talking about the philosophy being complex. I was talking about filming it and managing the budget. I only brought up the philosophy because Bioshock was surprisingly non-biased with it.
Yes, Objectivism is retarded, but seeing it irl would be interesting
>>
File: canada proof.png (14KB, 968x484px) Image search: [Google]
canada proof.png
14KB, 968x484px
>>80044122
>>
>>80044140
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=witcher+movie
>>
File: goose proof.jpg (164KB, 2176x1628px) Image search: [Google]
goose proof.jpg
164KB, 2176x1628px
>>80044176
>>
are all shit
>>
File: Precious.jpg (86KB, 900x570px) Image search: [Google]
Precious.jpg
86KB, 900x570px
Will she play the marble in the upcoming Marble Madness?
>>
File: download (6).jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>games have terrible stories
>the only good thing games have is interactivity
>lets make a movie that only has the terribble story and no interactivity.
>>
>>80043848
The recent assasins creed movie was surprisingly decent not a masterpiece by any means but mostly enjoyable.
>>
>>80044062
He didn't say that you fucking moron.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.