[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what the hell was the moral of the story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: James-McAvoy-in-Split-715021.jpg (38KB, 674x400px) Image search: [Google]
James-McAvoy-in-Split-715021.jpg
38KB, 674x400px
So what the hell was the moral of the story
>>
We shouldn't have let M. Night make movies.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-27-22-36-01-1.png (298KB, 1080x690px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-27-22-36-01-1.png
298KB, 1080x690px
>>80039175
>>
>>80039175
stay way from mentalists
>>
>>80039175
it's about overcoming being a 'broken' person

The beast doesn't do this in a healthy way obviously instead choosing to retreat from the world even further inside himself because he is guided by fear
>>
>>80039175
Capeshit has many forms, none of them are good.
>>
Don't get raped.
>>
>>80039175
Be crazy and 25% black girls will dance for you.
>>
moral? beast will kill and have fun
and the girl... uncle gets the girl
>>
>>80039175
>going to the movies for moral lesson
Stay in church kiddo.
>>
File: +.jpg (188KB, 735x750px) Image search: [Google]
+.jpg
188KB, 735x750px
>>80039515
Underrated
>>
>>80039175
schizos are superhuman
>>
It's too bad this movie turned out to be another chapter in the book of Hollywoodism and the tricks of the trade. The movies production from the very start must've been designed around James acting and nothing else, because the script surely makes nothing clever of the range he brought to this thing. It's like they almost forgot to make the movie that's how disappointed I was with where the movie went with everything. And the half baked ending was so goofy it came across as a movie and not even in a crony yet satisfactory way many have done. I mean this happens all the time but I've never had so much held up to my face just so it can run through the fingers and spill on the ground flat. I could probably write a book on how this movie was trite, but I could dedicate another one to just how much the trailer ruins the actual movie in this case.

Moral of the story is fuck franchise building.
>>
Child molestation is bad.
>I had no idea
>>
>>80039175
M. Night was actually good after all.
>>
I think it would have been better if the lead gall had had like suicide attempt scars running down her forearms and not shitty "pay attention to me" tiny pussy cutter scars
>>
File: IMG_5792.png (1004KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5792.png
1004KB, 640x1136px
The whole you're pure! But I see you're broken too was what killed it
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (162KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
162KB, 1920x1080px
>Close up of character's face
>Eyes well up with tears
>Every fucking scene
>For two hours
fuck this shit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.