[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alien - Bishop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Bishop II.jpg (40KB, 483x291px) Image search: [Google]
Bishop II.jpg
40KB, 483x291px
Was he an android or human?

If he was human, why didn't he die?
>>
>>80036664
He was human. Why would he lie? Look at the blood.
>>
>>80036664

was that alien 3? I don't recall him getting hurt
>>
>>80037020
The assistant warden smacks him in the head with a giant wrench.
>>
>>80037064
His name is 85.
>>
>>80037020
Happens at the end of the movie.
>>
no one?
>>
File: 1464457764958.png (2MB, 824x1764px) Image search: [Google]
1464457764958.png
2MB, 824x1764px
What was his fucking problem?
>>
>>80037815
He was a rapist.

Didn't Dillon kill him?
>>
File: 1460456875722.jpg (110KB, 960x774px) Image search: [Google]
1460456875722.jpg
110KB, 960x774px
>>80037892
>rape
nah, she just likes it kinky
>>
>>80036930
He instantly changes his tune when he's struck - he's clearly an android.
>>
File: 1486852002474.png (58KB, 294x297px) Image search: [Google]
1486852002474.png
58KB, 294x297px
>>80038113
>that deleted scene on the bluray where she steps on my balls
>>
>>80036664

This character was clearly an android. That fluid is seconds after the strike, and is not the bright-red kroovy of a human. It's like motor-oil or something.

Second, everything that the character says is a bald-faced lie. Lying about being human fits the character's (very brief, but consistent) M.O.

Third, he took a huge smack to the head from a large metal object, looks like THAT, and is still standing. That is not the behavior of a human being. /His fucking ear is off/. He should be passed-the-fuck-out on the floor, and about to bleed out without immediate medical attention. But he's not, because he isn't human.

Fourth, Every alien flick features an android who is not immediately known to be an android, but is revealed to be such, sooner or later, in the course of the flick. Watch for this trope to be repeated in the new flick. Bishop II is clearly such an android.

Fifth, if you listen to the commentary track, the crew seem to insist, vaguely and obliquely (almost as if not believing it themselves, /look at that fucking makeup/) that the character really is human. I don't buy it for one second. Not one. I believe that what is really going on, is that the crew are preserving a piece of cynicism and ambiguity that Fincher had really meant to include in the flick, by suggesting to us that Bishop II (even the titled credit suggests a droid-that mark number!) is a human, as if to correct our own lying eyes.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.