[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marvel and DC btfo. Fox will always have the GOAT capeshit characters.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Marvel and DC btfo. Fox will always have the GOAT capeshit characters.
>>
Honestly the new xmen movies are kind of shit but Legion is absolute kino
>>
File: say that again.jpg (1MB, 1350x2000px) Image search: [Google]
say that again.jpg
1MB, 1350x2000px
>>80035681
hi
>>
>>80035708
I liked Days of Future Pants but the newer one was some ridiculous bullshit. These flicks work better when they keep things moderate and don't try to go all out with effects and world threats.
>>
>Magneto fucks everyone over and ruins everything repeatedly
>Charles doesn't take any of a thousand opportunities to kill or incapacitate him because "muh friend"
>>
>>80035851
They're in love, you fucking faggot. Why do you think Charles never married? Have you seen brokeback mountain?
>>
Marvel is too afraid of breaking their formula (Even though it has proven to be a good bet after Winter Soldier) and DC is too afraid of breaking their own gritty formula because they think fans liked the Nolan films because they were dark, not because they were good, and the only time they did that they made an Oscar winning shitty film
>>
>>80035681
>tat aspect ratio

yuck

>>80035893
lmao
>>
>>80035681
captain picard and hugh jackman both are done with x-men now though, its going to be a sinking ship unfortunatly
>>
>>80037434
They found a p. good replacement for Stewart, they'll find someone for Jackman.
>>
>>80037434

Maybe now Captain Picard can go back to playing the role of British actor Patrick Stewart.
>>
>>80037529
no, his new role is trying to become an american citizen so he can fight the trump monster
>>
>>80035717
better than Civil War
>>
File: genx1.jpg (19KB, 250x379px) Image search: [Google]
genx1.jpg
19KB, 250x379px
Only kino what the Fox did.
>>
>>80037434
Don't worry we still have Ryan Reynolds.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.