[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it, you liked it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: awsvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.jpg (387KB, 1626x2200px) Image search: [Google]
awsvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.jpg
387KB, 1626x2200px
Admit it, you liked it.
>>
Yeah, it was a great flick to see on the big screen. Sequel was good, too
>>
You're right and I still do.
>>
I liked it
>>
>>80033747
>Admit it
Is it unusual to like it?
>>
File: 1485722901915.png (40KB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
1485722901915.png
40KB, 255x191px
>>80033767
>sequel
>>
>>80033747
i absolutely liked it, what is there to admit anon
>>
>le shaky cam
One of the worst films I have voluntarily watched.
>>
>>80033747
Nah it's shit. Literally unwatchable. Characters are all appallingly written and everything looks like total fucking ass.
>>
It wasn't bad but I wish they had expanded on the universe instead of dropping it completely and hijacking a completely unrelated movie by throwing in a scene at the end and calling it a sequel.

It really has the potential to be a real American Godzilla franchise but they're fucking it up by waiting so long to expand the universe. Soon no one is going to give a shit
>>
meh
>>
>>80033747
yup, never denied it
>>
>>80033859
Shaky-cam doesn't apply to diagetic camera.
>>
It's number 2 on my favorite Kaiju movie list. Right After King Kong.
>>
>>80033824
10 Cloverfield Lane was the second in the anthology
>>
File: pepe intellectual.png (218KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
pepe intellectual.png
218KB, 600x579px
>>80033931
>It's not shaking if it's shaking
>tfw too smart for this post
>>
Biggest anticlimax since your dad killed your future sister on your mom's face

All hype, no substance
>>
>>80033824
the sequel was even better, pleb.
>>
File: 1465264869170.jpg (7KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
1465264869170.jpg
7KB, 252x252px
>>80033747
I did but it's neigh unwatchable due to very little payoff regarding the monster.

Not a poorly made film, but you don't walk out of the theater saying "I need that bluray".
>>
>>80034077
I didn't say it was bad, fucktard.
>>
>>80033747

Loved it in theaters due to the hype campaign and going to see it with all my bros. Goat Midde-Schoolkino.

Literally unwatchable now though.
>>
>>80033747
>Godzilla on shakycam
Don't like Godzilla. Don't like shakycam.
>>
>>80033955
All 10 cloverfield lane did was take a decent kidnapping movie and add one scene to the end to sort of tie it into the same universe. The alien in 10 wasn't vaguely related the monster. It's like if you renamed Alien to "star trek planet 10" and said "Yep it's definitely a star trek movie now" just because it has aliens
>>
>>80034168
So yous be sayin' they did something different in Hollywood? How dare they!
>>
I did like it.
>>
>>80033747
I never said I didn't.
>>
>>80034222
Imagine if you were watching Gone Girl and at the last scene some random guy in a trenchcoat busts down the door and kills the girl and tells Ben Affleck that she was a robot the entire time and everyone hailed it as the sequel to blade runner. That's what 10 cloverfield lane is.
>>
>>80034077
>guys this random ~psychological thriller~ that takes place in a cellar is better than this revolutionary kaiju movie
You've gone too far in sucking Jar Jar's dick.
>>
>>80034330
Good summary, that last segment of 10 Cloverfield Lane was so jarring and out of place in a tense, claustrophobic character drama. She turns into a superhero, complete with everything she needs because she ran into a destroyed car with convenient supplies in the back seat.
The previous hour and a half already told us that she's resourceful and smart, she doesn't have to turn into a flawless badass at the end to justify having a big CGI alien ship in the movie
It's such a fucking bizarre contrast, and it's the last thing I saw in the theatre so it's the first thing I remember about the movie. Why did they go with that ending?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.