[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: why did i watch this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Only_God_Forgives_poster.jpg (54KB, 270x386px) Image search: [Google]
Only_God_Forgives_poster.jpg
54KB, 270x386px
ITT: why did i watch this
>>
Because you saw drive and thought refn had it in him for at least one more movie.
>>
>>80033787
>one more movie

I take it you haven't seen Bronson
>>
>>80033787
>he hasn't seen The Neon Demon

sucks to be you
>>
>>80033718
because it's good?
>>
>>80033718
You've been memed by /tv/. Happens to all of us.
>>
>>80033718
Because you wanted to believe you were capable of appreciating better movies.

At least you learned something?
>>
>>80033718
That torture scene was unpleasant as fuck to watch.

Neon Demon is good tho
>>
>>80034662
Just make it clear, the thing I'm implying you learned is that you have shit taste.
>>
Should have watched Lost River instead.
>>
>>80033787
fuck you guys god hand was good!
>>
>>80034426
>haha le epic naked Tom hardy Man with funny accent and mustache
>>80034446
>ayylmao fanning who can't for shit in nothing happens the movie til the ending

Both are shit
>>
I saw the movie a while ago for the first time, despite having been on /tv/ since before the movie even came out.

With the simplicity of the plot and boring action scenes, I simply don't understand how this movie got any good reviews to begin with. One of the few films in existence in which I go against the grain. What a disappointment. It's a direct-to-dvd movie, honestly.
>>
>>80034488
/thread
>>
File: ..and this is our son's room.png (50KB, 767x862px) Image search: [Google]
..and this is our son's room.png
50KB, 767x862px
>>80033718
Because now you can put it on tv and have it running silently in the backround as it lights up your room.
if you have synthwayve or other autisim meme music playing also makes for more comfyness.
I recommend the blood dragon soundtrack or any song by gunship
>>
>>80033787
this faggot cuck
>>
>>80034964
the ending was the worst part of neon demon
>>
File: inland empire.jpg (35KB, 728x409px) Image search: [Google]
inland empire.jpg
35KB, 728x409px
Yeah I'm a pleb.
>>
>>80033718
this is my favorite movie. not the best movie ever by far, but my favorite
>>
>>80033787
this was true until Neon Demon came out because that movie is great
>>
File: 1488533819557.jpg (3MB, 1816x5276px) Image search: [Google]
1488533819557.jpg
3MB, 1816x5276px
>>80034980
Maybe you aren't patrician enough.
>>
>>80035662
No it's fucking shit.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.