[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Passengers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Passengers_2016_film_poster.jpg (69KB, 259x384px) Image search: [Google]
Passengers_2016_film_poster.jpg
69KB, 259x384px
So did Aurora chose to stay awake with Jim and record a message for the people arriving on homestead II? Or did she go back to sleep after one night of romance? i'm confused
>>
>>80030139
She stayed with him. It is heavily implied she died of ovarian cancer in her 60s though.
>>
>>80030174
>. It is heavily implied she died of ovarian cancer in her 60s though.
nope
>>
>>80030139
Seen half of the movie.
Couldn't figure out if it was a space movie a comedy movie, a romance movie or a survival movie.
I look at the main character and I see guardians of the galaxy character
>>
>>80030209
>nope

Uh yea. Did you not watch the movie pleb?
>>
i hated this retarded, formulaic, by the numbers, bullshit

and yet, is the best sci-fi hollywood has produced in the last 5 years.
>>
>>80030274

I watched the movie and no where does it imply she died of any sort of cancer.
>>
>>80030666
You must have missed it then anon. They laid it on pretty heavy.
>>
It's like The Maze Runner, a really interesting idea with sci-fi elements but bogged down by appealing to the lowest common denominator.
>>
>>80030741
I don't recall that either. Is this some kind of prank?

If it was something listed on the autodoc screen the autodoc could have fixed her.
>>
fuck white ppl t b h
>>
>>80030139
>My fellow passengers, if you're reading this, then the Starship Avalon has reached its destination. A lot happened while you slept. A friend once said, "You can't get so hung up on where you'd rather be that you forget to make the most of where you are." We got lost along the way. But we found each other. And we made a life. A beautiful life. Together.
She says it in plain fucking English.
>>
>live together with a woman all ur life
>no children

??
>>
>>80032132
That doesn't confirm she died of fuckin cancer tho. you muppet. If it confirms anything they died together. Arthur probably helped Aurora record that message. it doesn't confirm anything about the circumstances of her death.
>>
Movie was shit. Power goes offline, ship stops spinning? They are in fucking space
>>
>>80032228
I'm answering OP's question, fucktard, not replying to some idiot's troll response like you.
>>
>Aurora dies of cancer
>JLaw is literally a cancer to Hollywood

Like pottery
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.