[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your opinion on this show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Northern_Exposure-Intertitle.jpg (20KB, 304x233px) Image search: [Google]
Northern_Exposure-Intertitle.jpg
20KB, 304x233px
What is your opinion on this show?
>>
Great. Good humor (dark at times), with endearing characters and good emotional power without feeling sappy or shallow.

Hate using buzzwords, but this shit is the epitome of "Comfy".
>>
>>80026422
>Comfy
>Buzzword

I wish. Critics need to start rating based on comfy.
>>
boring
>>
People always throw it in with Twin Peaks as a package, but it's nothing like Twin Peaks AT ALL and i wish they'd stop doing that.
>>
>>80026277
the slut from saskatchewan who married the old guy with the bar is every girl from saskatchewan circa 1987
>>
>>80026277
My mom watches it to feel comfy after a hard day, the protagonist did the neurotypical jew act before seinfeld even had a chance.
>>
Really fun although maggie is so frequently in the wrong yet the show acts like she isn't. Also the final few seasons were dip in quality especially after something big happens.

Oh and I should mention that this show has 1010 world building, like seriously among the best i've ever seen in a tv show. You get stuff where a random line in episode 2 is the premise for the season 3 finale.
>>
>>80026844
>>becuase neurotic jews are something new

kys
>>
>>80027132
wow you sure showed me with your autistic anger
and where did i say it was new you mongoloid? i said he did it before seinfeld
>>
>>80026588
>but it's nothing like Twin Peaks AT ALL

Yeah it's actually good
>>
Literally the only thing I remember about this show is Barry Corbin's naked dive down a waterfall.
>>
It really is comfy, a lot of soul and heart. A bit uneven, especially in the second half. Perhaps lacks from having a strong narrative, it's just small vignettes of hanging out with charming eccentric characters, which is why it shouldn't be recommended to Twin Peaks fans.

Three Amigos is probably my favorite episode. Written by Sopranos writers. Like a proto-Pine Barrens, just two characters struggling in the wild.

Chris late-night radio musings or reading of Americana prose were the epitome of comfy.
>>
>Universal Studios removed a lot of the music that was a very important part of the series. On these dvd's many songs have been replaced with terrible elevator music.

fug
>>
>>80027881
They did the same with Sabrina the Teenage Witch.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.