[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was it rape?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

was it rape?
>>
>>80024476
Yes
>>
>>80024476
She enjoyed so clearly no
>>
I liked the remake t.bu
>>
>>80024476
First one, no
Second one, yes
>>
>>80024553

This
>>
the editing in this movie is fucking insane
>>
>>80024677

Peckinpah films in general have incredible editing. The Wild Bunch possibly has the best editing I've ever seen.
>>
>>80024492
>>80024553
>>80024648
You're disgusting human beings
>>
>>80024519
the remake was kinda dumb. the premise of Straw Dogs was a dull beta like Hoffman wouldn't stand a chance against an onslaught. a man like Marsden, who was obviously fucking fit and spent some time in the gym, would at least have a chance. really awful casting. if they would have cast someone like Paul Dano or Elijah Wood as the lead in the remake, then it wouldn't have stretched narrative credibility as much.
>>
>>80024711

t. nu-male

She pretty clearly physically consented when it was with her former lover. The verbal no was a thin veneer of plausible deniability. It's what makes her cocktail of both guilt and fear later in the film during the town's social gathering so complex and uniquely intriguing. Film has some of the best portrayals of sexuality in cinema.
>>
>>80024768
Women denying their urges only to accept it and give in to their whorish nature really turns me on for some reason.
>>
>>80024476
Best movie with the best sheep shagging songs.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.