[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, please come and get Stuckmannised..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Stukmun.png (3MB, 1794x922px) Image search: [Google]
Stukmun.png
3MB, 1794x922px
Guys, please come and get Stuckmannised..
>>
>>80021618
Cuck.
>>
Movie is the new movie in the movie series. There are some things I liked about it and there are some things I didn't like about it. Overall I give this movie a B-. Click here to get stuckmannized!
>>
>>80021708
Don't forget the

>I've been a fan of *introduce movie or franchise* since my childhood
>>
>>80021618
>But guise, I wrote that in 20 minutes!
>>
>>80021708
It was really fun, great cinematography, pacing was ok. hope the sequel improves. comment, like and subscribe please.
>>
Does this nigga have wooden teeth
>>
File: 1406994746511.jpg (84KB, 533x700px) Image search: [Google]
1406994746511.jpg
84KB, 533x700px
>>80021618
>>
>>80022313
get back to worshipping denzel chris you fucking faggot
>>
>Fury - "It's very simple what happened. My wife invited Chris to stay with us in New York thinking that this is what I wanted. Instead of saying no on the spot I let it go thinking it was one of those maybe one day kind of things. Soon enough Chris was making plans and I didn't have the heart to say no at that point. It did lead to me and my wife having a conversation about communication. We both should have stopped and thought about this. I decided to make the best of it and take a few days off. A few days were needed because this wasn't a two day thing, Chris ended up planning a 4 day 5 night retreat at my place. I wasn't up for that but he already booked it. I sighed and just thought I'd make the best of it.

>During the trip Chris was a dark cloud, a very brooding presence in my happy home. We tried offering to go out and do fun things but he only wanted to see movies and do his reviews. He did a wonderful job of ignoring my kid who wanted to talk to him and even tossed my wife attitude when she asked him about his goals and spoke candidly about his future goals. He may not have noticed but this is what we got. He's the type of guy to make everyone miserable and then apologize for it and play the victim. I can't stand that type of person.
>>
File: cuckmann.png (203KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
cuckmann.png
203KB, 409x409px
*blocks your path*
>>
>>80022447
*snaps his neck*
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HITfMKZuU2M the start of this video, holy shit
>>
File: 1383943712990.png (438KB, 910x898px) Image search: [Google]
1383943712990.png
438KB, 910x898px
>>80021618
>Batman
>Sailor Moon
>NES
>Predator
>Zelda
>Dragon Ball Z
>>
>>80021618

He's a living display of functional autism. I'll take that over the hundreds of other "OMG I'M SO ANGRY" reviewers who try too hard.
>>
>>80022379
What's the context here?
>>
do ppl really watch these idiot meme reviewers instead of reading a real one?
>>
>>80022708
>Its one of my favourites. I grew up with this. All of the songs were imprinted into my head. I watched it over and over.
he just cant stop himself
>>
File: carmel head.jpg (69KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
carmel head.jpg
69KB, 500x625px
>>80022708
That outift and hairstyle actually muffles her beauty.
>>
>>80022727
>I'll take dull noncommittal literal nothing for 5 to 10 minutes that leaves 0 impression on me and I'll forget in half an hour over somebody expressing an opinion with passion (pretended or otherwise) and taking a stance
Uh ok, might as well have stared at the wall for 5 minutes though, Stuckmann offers absolutely nothing
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.